2016 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix

Verstappen into the pits, he was miles ahead of Bottas though.

Nah this was Rosberg's to lose. Hamilton never had this and it was obvious when he tried to shun questions of how he'd get on with his start for this race. Rosberg deserves a win here.

Yeah I agree but with Nico having two bad stops you never know, Nico had the race under control I agree but Ferrari could have had a 2-3 here.

Wow, Williams race pace has been quite poor today. I thought this track would suit them, but they seem to be rather sluggish.

It's actually going to be very hard to decide on the best driver of this race.

Grosjean again being an absolute star in the Haas. Wehrlein keeping up with the "big" teams in a (seemingly) underpowered Manor, Vandoorne making a fantastic debut in the McHonda and even Kimi deserves recognition.

Yeah I agree but with Nico having two bad stops you never know, Nico had the race under control I agree but Ferrari could have had a 2-3 here.

That I could possibly agree with, but then again if the extra Ferrari behind Hamilton had been there, there is a good chance he wouldn't have been hit by Bottas. Hindsight and all though.

Last edited:
Wehrlein looks like he's got half a shot at P12. That'd be a huge result for Manor.

Grosjean again being an absolute star in the Haas. Wehrlein keeping up with the "big" teams in a (seemingly) underpowered Manor, Vandoorne making a fantastic debut in the McHonda and even Kimi deserves recognition.

I would give it to Vandoorne, Grosjean, or Rosberg. While Wehrlein did good, he wasn't under powered at all, just doesn't have the full package really.

I'm going with Grosjean. I'm absolutely thrilled how good HAAS is doing on their debut. Absolutely fantastic to see a new team prepare decently and be competitive from the get go.

And as a belgian I'm off course very happy to see Stoffel doing this good.

Rosberg, Raikkonen, Hamilton, Ricciardo, Grosjean, Verstappen, Kvyat, Massa, Bottas, Vandoorne.

Pretty fantastic race I must say, as always the Top 3 was rather boring, but boy am I happy for Grosjean and Haas! Fantastic feat by Vandoorne!

All I can say about Haas...I believe. When even Gutierrez has a realistic chance at points, you know the team has something.

Back