[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments

How should the driver names be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I'm quickly finding out is how different everyone will be. I'm excited for this.

Alright, I pimped my driver. That means "I submitted my form" in proper English, don't you know. Feel free to confirm, but I used the right amount of points (exactly 800 as per regulations). While I am not the biggest fan of maths, tuning these settings was a bit fun, I must admit.

Alright, I pimped my driver. That means "I submitted my form" in proper English, don't you know. Feel free to confirm, but I used the right amount of points (exactly 800 as per regulations). While I am not the biggest fan of maths, tuning these settings was a bit fun, I must admit.
Compared to your teammates Jahgee and rallymorten, you were a helluva lot more subdued in your approach. I'm not releasing any of the numbers until I have everyone's, but your teammates scare me, and one is only able to race Indy.

Compared to your teammates Jahgee and rallymorten, you were a helluva lot more subdued in your approach. I'm not releasing any of the numbers until I have everyone's, but your teammates scare me, and one is only able to race Indy.

Well, I was going for a balanced approach; being super fast in some races won't do you much good if you don't have the consistency to back it up. To finish first, first you must finish. Isn't that what racing drivers say?

Well, I was going for a balanced approach; being super fast in some races won't do you much good if you don't have the consistency to back it up. To finish first, first you must finish. Isn't that what racing drivers say?
I say when in doubt, tough it out but that works too.

I say when in doubt, tough it out but that works too.

Yes, that indeed works well too. I could go the other way and really spike my track ratings, but I preferred a more consistency-based "setup". After all, I'm technically a rookie B-Spec Series driver, so it would make more sense for to hinge on a more balanced driving style, haha.

Yes, that indeed works well too. I could go the other way and really spike my track ratings, but I preferred a more consistency-based "setup". After all, I'm technically a rookie B-Spec Series driver, so it would make more sense for to hinge on a more balanced driving style, haha.
I went with something similar. I might regret throwing away some of the categories, but no turning back now.

Well, I have to be good at math or otherwise what I'm doing studying Engineering? :lol: Will be doing the form real soon.

EDIT: Form submitted. Hopefully I done my math right.

Last edited:
Back