2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results & How to Watch The Action

• Thread starter IforceV8
  • 278 comments
Seemed like a cracking race, only caught 15mins of it with 4 hours gone, but even then it seemed like a good one.

Sadly no Ford win this (but at least a podium for the #66 :D, #67 was really unlucky, but thats how it goes sadly sometimes) , but as usual GTLM seemed to provide some brilliant racing.

Last edited:
So... From what I've seen...

(GTLM-wise)

There's about 10 trillion Corvette supporters... About 1/2 of a Ferrari supporter, one Porsche supporter (me), and one Ford supporter.

FANS MAKE YOUR CAR GO MOST FASTEREST CONFIRMED

(More Porsche fans please?)

So... From what I've seen...

(GTLM-wise)

There's about 10 trillion Corvette supporters... About 1/2 of a Ferrari supporter, one Porsche supporter (me), and one Ford supporter.

FANS MAKE YOUR CAR GO MOST FASTEREST CONFIRMED

(More Porsche fans please?)

Nah Corvette just plays on clutch when they're down one Vette. Remember when they won Le Mans after losing the 3 earlier in the week in practice. Can't buy that kind of dedication (can you ford :sly:).

Also I'd say other than me @Organ-Donor is the original Vette fan.

Nah Corvette just plays on clutch when they're down one Vette. Remember when they won Le Mans after losing the 3 earlier in the week in practice. Can't buy that kind of dedication (can you ford :sly:).

Also I'd say other than me @Organ-Donor is the original Vette fan.
And don't forget Corvette won 12 hours of Sebring last year a car down when the Porsche wrecked the #3 early on in the race.

Last edited:
Back