2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results & How to Watch The Action

• Thread starter IforceV8
  • 278 comments
Minus the Porsche, GTLM oughta be a good finish. Corvette, Ford, and Ferrari al together.

I don't think I've been more of a Ferrari and 'Vette fan in my life!
How close are they I had to leave the race a little early about 45 min ago

How close are they I had to leave the race a little early about 45 min ago

About 2-3 seconds.

The 10, the 3, and the 33 will win. PC does not matter. I think it's too late for things to change.

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D:D Wayne Taylor Racing will get overall victory in the 2017 12 Hours of Sebring! :D:D:D:D:D

So there were two great changes for position that changed 3rd place on the podium in GTLM and GTD but Fox didn't show either one.

So there were two great changes for position that changed 3rd place on the podium in GTLM and GTD but Fox didn't show either one.
Just Fox coverage being Fox coverage. They're showing that they really don't care about the coverage which we already knew since they only got the IMSA coverage as part of the NASCAR deal.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Y U DO DIS PORSCHE

YOU WERE SO GOOD UNTIL THE END

In all seriousness, great job to the #3 Vette, the 10 Caddy, and the 33 Mercedes! (Got one of them right!)

Last edited:
Interesting that Fittipaldi said they need to go back to the drawing board in the 5 crew considering that they have the same car as the 10 and were runner-up in both races in his post race interview. I wonder what makes them feel like they are so off pace given that they have been well in contention in both races other than the fact that the 10 always got better fuel mileage and the sister car ran a better fastest lap than the 5.

Interesting that Fittipaldi said they need to go back to the drawing board in the 5 crew considering that they have the same car as the 10 and were runner-up in both races in his post race interview. I wonder what makes them feel like they are so off pace given that they have been well in contention in both races other than the fact that the 10 always got better fuel mileage and the sister car ran a better fastest lap than the 5.
The 10 is the defacto, Dallara/Cadillac house car.

AXR are Cadillac customers, the cars are slightly different.

Sidenote : 4 PC cars in the field, they all finished and non caused a FCY.

As in worse?
I wouldn't say worse, just different. Both cars are still VERY competitive. They also are running the approved brake package for only the second time. They had tested and ran up to the 24 weekend with a non-homologated brake package.

So GM sweeps the top class podium with WTR going 2 in a row and the #4 Corvette showing the Fords how it's done? Sounds like a good race! Congrats to all the class winners! And I'm happy my teams showed up

Back