2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results & How to Watch The Action

  • Thread starter Thread starter IforceV8
  • 278 comments
  • 20,129 views
This one.
dsc4484.jpg
 
The 10 just had a big moment.
 
What happened to the 33?

Dammit... Why does everything exciting happen when I'm away from the track?
 
Still wanting the 912 to win but I don't think it's going to happen...
 
WTF is up with IMSA timing & scoring, it switched over to Conti and won't show this race!
 
BMW is making a new car for GTE/GTLM next year, they haven't said what it will be based on yet.

Please be M2...please be M2...please be M2...
 
Beetle 54 just threw a grenade into the entire field, expect the last hour to be chaos.

My god there is going to be carnage...
 
Can the GTLM cars run an hour on a tank?
 
This going to be a great restart!
 
Will the 5 car gamble and just take fuel only?
 
10 fuel only stop.
 
Don't know, Fox is on commercial and will continue to be every 5 minutes until the last 10 minutes of the race because Fox
 
Video time!





EVERYONE WHO IS HERE, JOIN ME UP TOP THE PIT GARAGES

NO WHY 911 WHY ARE YOU PITTING IN
 
911 in pits due to (RLM speculation) a slow puncture and ran over the hose on top of it.
 
NO NOOOOOOO

911 IN PITS AGAIN

NOOOOOOOO
 
911 in pits due to (RLM speculation) a slow puncture and ran over the hose on top of it.

Insult to injury, drive through penalty.

Not gonna be a fun week in the Porsche camp, that's for sure.
 
The 5 should have changed tires I think, long fuel stop guaranteed a P2 finish.
 
RIP Porsche victory... :( :banghead:
 
Minus the Porsche, GTLM oughta be a good finish. Corvette, Ford, and Ferrari al together.

I don't think I've been more of a Ferrari and 'Vette fan in my life!
 
Everyone ready for blurry photos?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

^
|

How could this happen to me... I've made my mistakes... Got nowhere to go... But the race goes on...


image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Back