2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results & How to Watch The Action

  • Thread starter Thread starter IforceV8
  • 278 comments
  • 20,128 views
Reading MP's notebook http://www.racer.com/imsa/item/138933-imsa-sebring-notebook the weird high trap speed on a single lap in P4 was on a in lap and I would bet that they had the same overboost issue at the end of practice they had in qualifying.

Or Pipo sweats NOS.
That's what I thought when he was doing purple sectors. At least we know that the engine can put out a good bit more power than it's currently at.
 
I'm just glad I finally switched my ethernet cable from the PS3 to PS4. No more buffering and stuttering. Takes a minute to load up but when it does it's full HD and no stutters at all. Like watching a TV channel. I had it on the PS3 for a series that I race in regularly but I'm not doing so as much as I used to and it's not the easiest place to look behind to get the cable in. I put up with it this once and I'm gonna leave it there.
Are you using the PS4 browser to get the IMSA stream or the FOX SportsGO app somehow?
 
Last edited:
@IforceV8 - Since the last race turned out to be such a success in terms of a dedicated thread, can I get your input on where to split the main thread and import it into here? That'd mean a new OP based on time stamps, but I can fill in any of the pertinent details. :cheers:
 
@IforceV8 - Since the last race turned out to be such a success in terms of a dedicated thread, can I get your input on where to split the main thread and import it into here? That'd mean a new OP based on time stamps, but I can fill in any of the pertinent details. :cheers:
First post after the track opened was #1234.
 
How long until formation lap?
 
How long until formation lap?

It's starting right now.

IMSA stream is live as well.

Edit: One of the GT's are having issues already.
 
It's starting right now.

IMSA stream is live as well.

Edit: One of the GT's are having issues already.

Which one?
 
FSG stream is working but my Opera extension is not. :(
 
Which one?

Do you get the IMSA stream here in the US? I thought it was geo blocked because of FOX. And of course FS-GO is not working either...black screen, or is it just me?
 
#55 Mazda with a blown tire already. :nervous:
 
I missed the start. What happened to Milner, was he held in the pits as well?
 
Anyone have a link to the IMSA world feed? In the us i have to watch fox go and those announcers suck
 
That doesn't work it's just loading a picture
 
I just saw the #4 pit a few min. ago, they having issues?
 
Did someone get a penalty for a fire bottle or something fire suppression system related?
 
Did someone get a penalty for a fire bottle or something fire suppression system related?

Supposedly the #13 Rebellion. Not sure if it was one or not.

Probems continuing for the #2 Nissan.
 
Image uploading is a little slow so...

Round 1!

image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
You at the corvette corral bleachers? I'm over at the Porsche corral bleachers

Will probably move somewhere closer to the infield in a minute.

HERE WE GO! ROUND 2!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Weathertech Mercs went a lap longer on fuel than the rest of the GTD field.
 
Back