2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results & How to Watch The Action

• Thread starter IforceV8
  • 278 comments
Reading MP's notebook http://www.racer.com/imsa/item/138933-imsa-sebring-notebook the weird high trap speed on a single lap in P4 was on a in lap and I would bet that they had the same overboost issue at the end of practice they had in qualifying.

Or Pipo sweats NOS.
That's what I thought when he was doing purple sectors. At least we know that the engine can put out a good bit more power than it's currently at.

I'm just glad I finally switched my ethernet cable from the PS3 to PS4. No more buffering and stuttering. Takes a minute to load up but when it does it's full HD and no stutters at all. Like watching a TV channel. I had it on the PS3 for a series that I race in regularly but I'm not doing so as much as I used to and it's not the easiest place to look behind to get the cable in. I put up with it this once and I'm gonna leave it there.
Are you using the PS4 browser to get the IMSA stream or the FOX SportsGO app somehow?

Last edited:
@IforceV8 - Since the last race turned out to be such a success in terms of a dedicated thread, can I get your input on where to split the main thread and import it into here? That'd mean a new OP based on time stamps, but I can fill in any of the pertinent details. :cheers:

@IforceV8 - Since the last race turned out to be such a success in terms of a dedicated thread, can I get your input on where to split the main thread and import it into here? That'd mean a new OP based on time stamps, but I can fill in any of the pertinent details. :cheers:
First post after the track opened was #1234.

I missed the start. What happened to Milner, was he held in the pits as well?

Image uploading is a little slow so...

Round 1!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back