2017 12 Hours of Sebring: Qualifying Results & How to Watch The Action

  • Thread starter Thread starter IforceV8
  • 278 comments
  • 20,129 views
What's the yellow for? This thread is a lot slower than usual.
 
Lost brakes and straight into the tires
 
70 Mazda lost its breaks into the final corner and smashed into the wall hard!

Edit: tree'd
 
ROUND 3.(I cant get any good racing photos atm)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 33
Did you all just hear that penalty? A simple mistake any has to stop for almost five minutes really?!
 
THIS RACE HAS BEEN INSANE AND WE STILL HAVE 10 HOURS LEFT! :eek: :drool: :eek:
 
THIS RACE HAS BEEN INSANE AND WE STILL HAVE 10 HOURS LEFT! :eek: :drool: :eek:

And I've seen absolutely none of it because I haven't found a good place to watch yet!
 
Did you all just hear that penalty? A simple mistake any has to stop for almost five minutes really?!
That's what happens when you try to steal a lap, you give it back +1 for the effort.
 
Last edited:
Apparently only minor damage for the 70 according to IMSA, maybe some mechanical damage too.
 
4 Corvette in the garage. Sounds like a cooling system issue because IMSA Radio (RLM) said they have had water temp issues.
 
Trying to watch the race at work; funny how IMSA isn't broadcasting it in the US on their site. :irked:

Lexus seems to be doing ok so far in class last I checked. Our personal team car way behind, though.
 
That's what happens when you try to steal a lap, you give it back +1 for the effort.
I thought it was a genuine mistake I wasn't exactly sure what they did
 
I thought it was a genuine mistake I wasn't exactly sure what they did
It's always been up to the teams to know whether they can or can't go around for the wave by. They went when they shouldn't have and took the penalty because they didn't pay attention to the fact that they shouldn't have went around.
 
174 MPH in the traps for the 10 Caddy, Alex Lynn didnt get the memo that they were supposed to lift off early I guess.:p
 
BMW may want to consider getting someone other than RLL to run the IMSA factory effort at this point.
 
Nice, I just came down to the turn 7 hairpin by the hotel.
 
Status on the #4? Haven't seen it go by in a while
 
Sounds like the 4 Corvette is out of the race now from those cooling issues.
 
@Organ-Donor #4 is done. Terminal issue, they couldn't fix it. :(

Edit: Double tree'd.
 
31 spun and stranded. FCY
 
22 was pitting



Its alive.

 
Last edited:
Back