2017 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of NurburgringTouring Cars 

The SP9-LG class, is that like "legacy" GT3? If that's the case I understand the Z4, but is the Bentley considered old now?

Love the fact that they're using a mix of on-board and helicopter chase cams for the broadcast.

Now I can't help but think of Johnny O' Connell's "Nurburgring 24 is the UFC of racing" quote he said when he was guesting in the radio booth at the Rolex 24.

Interesting to see a blue traffic advisor on those intervention vehicles. Vice versa compared to the real life where the lightbar is blue(/red) and the traffic advisor is amber. :lol:

Smart people: I know Dominik Farnbacher is listed in a car for the N24, but is Mario also meant to be racing?

Interested to know as they're also doing I'ntl GT Open this weekend...

Isn't there also a 24H Series race here and a Blancpain Endurance race? This isn't the only 24 Hour race at the Nurburgring all year, right?

RTL is doing some serious effort here for the broadcast. Nordschleife legend dirk adorf commentated the first hour and is now driving the m4 gt4 while commentating his whole lap on tv.

Isn't there also a 24H Series race here and a Blancpain Endurance race? This isn't the only 24 Hour race at the Nurburgring all year, right?

It is. Blancpain is only driving gp track and not 24h

Back