2017 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of NurburgringTouring Cars 

I hope to some form of otherworldly deity that the GTSport livery editor allows more then just basic customisations, so someone more talented than me can re-create all those M6 GT3 liveries for me to download. (That is, IF, I buy the game.) :P:lol:

EDIT: The Falken M6 GT3 and #20 Schubert M6 GT3 to be precise.

EDIT 2: Also, since BMW will be replacing Audi as the Official Safety Car for Le Mans from here on out, I'd like one of these for the M4 Safety:

Thank you very much. :bowdown::cool::eek::cool::bowdown:

Last edited:
I like a couple of the Mercedes AMG liveries myself. #1 and #4 especially. I'd rather have Assetto Corsa get a PC mod update to allow liveries to be downloaded than have to buy GTS though.

All races should be watched via helicam. Watching the cars squirm and accelerate, brake and pass. I can see how much a car gains and loses.

Engine fire for the STI. Not good.

Don't know if it has been mentioned already, but one of the drivers of the Manta, Volker Strycek, is doing his 40th 24h race at the Nordschleife (!). So he only missed 5 of them. He is also driving an Opel Astra OPC with his kids this year. That is impressive

Well, Audi is only 20 seconds behind and he needs much less fuel for his last stop, so it will be very close. Minimum pitstop time is getting lower every minute in the last hour with no minimum time in the last 30 minutes. Which should be the case for both Audi.

Translation: "X minutes before the end: x seconds time is minimum time"

Mehr als (>) 69 Minuten vor Schluss: 206 Sekunden
>68 Minuten vor Schluss: 204 Sekunden
>67 Minuten vor Schluss: 201 Sekunden
>66 Minuten vor Schluss: 198 Sekunden
>65 Minuten vor Schluss: 196 Sekunden
>64 Minuten vor Schluss: 193 Sekunden
>63 Minuten vor Schluss: 190 Sekunden
>62 Minuten vor Schluss: 188 Sekunden
>61 Minuten vor Schluss: 185 Sekunden
>60 Minuten vor Schluss: 182 Sekunden

>59 Minuten vor Schluss: 180 Sekunden
>58 Minuten vor Schluss: 177 Sekunden
>57 Minuten vor Schluss: 175 Sekunden
>56 Minuten vor Schluss: 172 Sekunden
>55 Minuten vor Schluss: 169 Sekunden
>54 Minuten vor Schluss: 167 Sekunden
>53 Minuten vor Schluss: 164 Sekunden
>52 Minuten vor Schluss: 161 Sekunden
>51 Minuten vor Schluss: 159 Sekunden
>50 Minuten vor Schluss: 156 Sekunden

>49 Minuten vor Schluss: 153 Sekunden
>48 Minuten vor Schluss: 151 Sekunden
>47 Minuten vor Schluss: 148 Sekunden
>46 Minuten vor Schluss: 146 Sekunden
>45 Minuten vor Schluss: 143 Sekunden
>44 Minuten vor Schluss: 140 Sekunden
>43 Minuten vor Schluss: 138 Sekunden
>42 Minuten vor Schluss: 135 Sekunden
>41 Minuten vor Schluss: 132 Sekunden
>40 Minuten vor Schluss: 130 Sekunden

>39 Minuten vor Schluss: 127 Sekunden
>38 Minuten vor Schluss: 125 Sekunden
>37 Minuten vor Schluss: 122 Sekunden
>36 Minuten vor Schluss: 119 Sekunden
>35 Minuten vor Schluss: 117 Sekunden
>34 Minuten vor Schluss: 114 Sekunden
>33 Minuten vor Schluss: 111 Sekunden
>32 Minuten vor Schluss: 109 Sekunden
>31 Minuten vor Schluss: 106 Sekunden
>30 Minuten vor Schluss: 103 Sekunden

One full stop for #29 and #9 followed by a two lap timed stop to get to the end. #98 needs a timed stop only - sometime after the Audi's pit for the full stop.

Bmw will come in around 50 Minutes before the end, so 2:36 minimum Pit Stop time and he is currently 3:16 behind the Audi. Next Audi stop will be 3:30, last stop much shorter than 2:36. I'd say - if nothing happens - it will be Audi 1-2

Edit: Leading Audi now in the Pits after 7 lap stint. They need a 8 lap stint now to get out of the minimum pit stop time window.

Edit 2: Same for P2 Audi

Bmw will come in around 50 Minutes before the end, so 2:36 minimum Pit Stop time and he is currently 3:16 behind the Audi. Next Audi stop will be 3:30, last stop much shorter than 2:36. I'd say - if nothing happens - it will be Audi 1-2

Edit: Leading Audi now in the Pits after 7 lap stint. They need a 8 lap stint now to get out of the minimum pit stop time window.

Edit 2: Same for P2 Audi
Except that each time the #9 pits the #98 takes 2nd place until it in turn pits. Audi pits last. #98 should be second.

And as I post that the #29 is going slowly.

No, because the last Audi stop is so much shorter than the BMW one.

Problems for Audi #29 now and back in pits

And: Audi #9 with a shorter pit stop already passed the BMW, both need one more stop. Advantage Audi

Why? both cars need one more stop, Audi is leading and the last stop will be much shorter compared to the BMW
Because The BMW passes the #9 EVERYTIME #9 Pits. THE END. Yes the Audi will regain the lead when the BMW pits but that is a timed stop. THEN the Audi HAS to stop again. The BMW will lead again.

Because The BMW passes the #9 EVERYTIME #9 Pits. THE END. Yes the Audi will regain the lead when the BMW pits but that is a timed stop. THEN the Audi HAS to stop again. The BMW will lead again.

But the #9 is already passed the BMW. Next Stop: BMW with minimum Pit time around 2:30 min. THEN, Audi pits once again with no minimum (or much shorter) pit time because it will only be around 30 mins to the end.

BMW will now win with #98 unless Rast can do something amazing.
Well Rast does have a track record of pulling in incredible stints.
Just saw a driver crying in front of the #28 Audi. Can somebody tell me what happened? :confused:
29 died, was restarted, and went to the pits while leading. Car seems to be okay now but chances of winning extremely low now.

Just saw a driver crying in front of the #28 Audi. Can somebody tell me what happened? :confused:

Leader #29 had its scheduled pitstop but upon exit the car lost power and Rast had to do a Ctrl - alt - del to the car and bring it back to the pits. Small re-pit later back to the track on 3rd place.

Back