2017 Ferrari SF70H Coming to Assetto Corsa

I would have preferred to see another car taking the last spot, but i'm happy anyway with the SF70. And, of course, other ferrari models can still be added in the future..

There's something else bothering me. Kunos has on a few ocassions talked about cars coming to AC. Usually it takes several months, if not a whole year, which is fair enough in its own right. For example, the Alfa Romeo Guilia QV or Maserati Quattroporte were first mentioned in 2016, but still not in the game.

Massarutto mentioned the giulia in a recent interview, the wait should be almost over.

This was posted on the official website nearly one month ago:

Stay tuned on this page, in the next days and weeks we are going to update it with new videos and pictures about the incoming cars of the awesome Ferrari 70th Anniversary Celebration Pack!

Why are they so careless about their PR?

Massarutto mentioned the giulia in a recent interview, the wait should be almost over.

Yes, let's see.

Showing promotional pictures and videos of upcoming merchandise is careless PR? Sounds more like standard advertising to me.

My point was that they haven't shown anything despite asking people to check back during the next days and weeks. That was on July 10th.

Last edited:
My point was that they haven't shown anything despite asking people to check back during the next days and weeks. That was on July 10th,

"Next days and weeks" is a phrase that means "an undetermined amount of time that stretches into the future", doesn't necessarily literally mean days and weeks. I guess I don't dwell on this stuff because I work in an industry where target dates are often given but not always met because unforeseen circumstances arise. They'll post them when they post them, and if it's not for another month my life won't be negatively affected, but then my hype for the Ferrari Pack is nearly non-existent.

"Next days and weeks" is a phrase that means "an undetermined amount of time that stretches into the future", doesn't necessarily literally mean days and weeks.

I disagree. "Next days and weeks" is too specific for something that doesn't happen soon within a month, and probably the reason why it didn't take long before I stopped checking back on a daily basis.

They'll post them when they post them, and if it's not for another month my life won't be negatively affected, but then my hype for the Ferrari Pack is nearly non-existent.

That's roughly how I feel about the RTR pack, but there's going to be a Ferrari 288 GTO in this other pack. In the absence of glimpses and teasers, however, it was only a matter of time before my life would be negatively affected.

It's not specific though, it's a literary phrase that describes an undetermined amount of time.

The wording simply led me to believe that said videos and pictures would have been shown sooner rather than later. How am I to expect otherwise in a time where "soon" has become the default word for sloppy time frames...

Usually not at all, but I did check that page in the first days and weeks after the poll results were out. At this point I'm no longer sure they will show what was promised.
I think Marco Massarutto's FB page is the best place to check for any spoilers.

Really dissapointed about SF70
Yes it's a Great car but it's like a fridge at South pole all alone without any competition, good for somehotlappibg and then taking Space in the hard drive without any use
other cars like the 488 GTE would had better use (the 488 GTE would have been Perfect to make the GT2/E rooster strong cause it's abit thin compared to GT3)
Yes i voted for 488GTE ofc but i would liked the 512M too to Battle against 917K at Monza or Spa or the Nurb

For the SF70 i cannot see no use apart taking cool photos

Well with all the amount of Ferraris out in the poll Kunis could do another Ferrari pack in the future ;)

I was hoping the poll results would've went in another direction. I was actually hoping for another road car. But hey, congrats to those who wanted the SF70H in the game.

Me too, wanted the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari or Ferrari F12tdf. The Ferrari F12tdf also would've been a better competitor to the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce, because the Lamborghini is outclassed against the Huayra and the Holy Trinity. That portion should be left to the Veneno. It would be a very good competitor to the Huayra.

I think the official poll should have been on their forum and not their main site. That way if people were really interested then they wouldn't have had issue signing up. Also should have called it SF70H and not 2017 F1.

Having said that, the way Kunos did it was best for them in the long run as it gave them some publicity and no doubt will give them some more when the 2017 F1 is released.

Or I think it could've somehow been in game. This way, only owners would get to vote.

Me too, wanted the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari or Ferrari F12tdf. The Ferrari F12tdf also would've been a better competitor to the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce, because the Lamborghini is outclassed against the Huayra and the Holy Trinity. That portion should be left to the Veneno. It would be a very good competitor to the Huayra.

I agree with ya there. It gets smoked by the other cars in the field it’s up against. The game needs the cars and classes rearranged.

I agree with ya there. It gets smoked by the other cars in the field it’s up against. The game needs the cars and classes rearranged.

I definitely agree with this. If you look at the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast, they are way too quick for their current class. If another Ferrari, aside from the 458 Italia, needs to be there, it should be the 599 GTO.

On a lot of tracks in fact, the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast are as quick as the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce, so it would make more sense to class them together, and maybe add the Aventador LP700-4, F12berlinetta, Huracán LP610-4, 458 Speciale and 650S for more variety, or class the Superveloce with the Huracán LP640-4 Performante that is coming soon, and add the Ford GT, Corvette Z06 (C7), SRT Viper ACR, 675LT and F12tdf as other track supercars to battle the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce.

I definitely agree with this. If you look at the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast, they are way too quick for their current class. If another Ferrari, aside from the 458 Italia, needs to be there, it should be the 599 GTO.

On a lot of tracks in fact, the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast are as quick as the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce, so it would make more sense to class them together, and maybe add the Aventador LP700-4, F12berlinetta, Huracán LP610-4, 458 Speciale and 650S for more variety, or class the Superveloce with the Huracán LP640-4 Performante that is coming soon, and add the Ford GT, Corvette Z06 (C7), SRT Viper ACR, 675LT and F12tdf as other track supercars to battle the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce.

Every one of those cars should be added into the game. It’s a very competitive variety of cars.

I totally Agree
Kunos when choosing the cars are making the same mistake Kaz does when choosing cars for GT series
As fans of automotive history they pick important cars for winning a certain race/championship or cause a certain pilot drove them (like the Senna Lotus F1 car or the Porsche 917K forst winiing the 24H of LeMans for the maker of Stuttgart) but without creating a decent rooster around them
You have in hands the main brands in cars history (Lotus, BMW, AUDI, Porsche, Mercedes, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini) and you are not able to pick up cars from that makers that battled together in the same year in the same class?
That's something wrong about that

I totally Agree
Kunos when choosing the cars are making the same mistake Kaz does when choosing cars for GT series
As fans of automotive history they pick important cars for winning a certain race/championship or cause a certain pilot drove them (like the Senna Lotus F1 car or the Porsche 917K forst winiing the 24H of LeMans for the maker of Stuttgart) but without creating a decent rooster around them
You have in hands the main brands in cars history (Lotus, BMW, AUDI, Porsche, Mercedes, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini) and you are not able to pick up cars from that makers that battled together in the same year in the same class?
That's something wrong about that
It's more than likely Kunos did it that way because they didn't have the funds to flesh out a series and c0ver their costs. A BTCC pack for example will only appeal to a certain amount of people, but more people may buy packs if it has at least 2 or 3 cars they are interested in. It doesn't help that this game was never planned to be what it is now. Maybe AC2 will have fuller grids.

It's more than likely Kunos did it that way because they didn't have the funds to flesh out a series and c0ver their costs. A BTCC pack for example will only appeal to a certain amount of people, but more people may buy packs if it has at least 2 or 3 cars they are interested in. It doesn't help that this game was never planned to be what it is now. Maybe AC2 will have fuller grids.
That's the biggest thing that people seem to overlook. Marco and Stefano never expected this thing to turn into the monster that it has. If Kunos does another AC type of game, I would expect it to A) Offer more in terms of bells & whistles and B) Development of the PC, PS4 & XBox versions will go 1,000 times smoother.

I cant believe it the 2017 Ferrari F1 car won. What the hell?

If we were going to get another Ferrari F1 car rather have the F1 2000, F2007 or the 641 winning.

I might be late because I just bought AC new.

If we were going to get another Ferrari F1 car rather have the F1 2000, F2007 or the 641 winning.

You are a bit late yea lol. We were all pissed too. 641 would have been baseball's.

Man...Most of us were bummed that the 2017 Formula One car won. I'm trying to think...I don't know if I've even tried driving the thing. I must have, just to get a glimpse of the awesome modelling team...I can't even comment on physics because I'm the only bloke driving a F1 car in 4th gear at 75mph around Silverstone. :D :P

Man...Most of us were bummed that the 2017 Formula One car won. I'm trying to think...I don't know if I've even tried driving the thing. I must have, just to get a glimpse of the awesome modelling team...I can't even comment on physics because I'm the only bloke driving a F1 car in 4th gear at 75mph around Silverstone. :D :P
I was watching a video of the 512 yesterday and this whole thing triggered me again. I would love to see a statistic of how many people use it and how much if it were possible. Especially from those who voted for it. All those lovely cars we missed out on.
I can only hope that the 575 GTC comes to the game, that was my vote.
Maybe AC2. That looks like our only hope now.

Those Ferrari cars might be a blueprint of what is to come in the future perhaps like the Forza Jalopnik vote. A lot of those cars that people vote is a blueprint of what cars could come in the future of forza.

Dont wanna hype anyone. Kunos seems to have an excellent relationship with Ferrari maybe in the future this might payoff.

Last edited:
Those Ferrari cars might be a blueprint of what is to come in the future perhaps like the Forza Jalopnik vote. A lot of those cars that people votes is a blueprint of what cars could come in the future of forza.

Dont wanna hype anyone. Kunos seems to have an excellent relationship with Ferrari maybe in the future this might payoff.
I remember the Forzalopnik polls, feels like ages ago! Great times :cheers:

That being said, I was hoping for a Ferrari Pack Vol. 2 with other models from their list (333SP, F50, 575 GT1 etc.) but I lost all hope when they announced nothing for 2018.

Back