2017 GT Award-Winning Honda Civic Scanned for Gran Turismo 'Upcoming Release'

its actually not bad at all in real life. If you're not on throttle in a turn it will slightly oversteer but once you hit the gas it straightens right back up. I can't wait to see how it performs in the game vs real life! The power to weight ratio in the car makes it a blast to drive even though it only has a little over 400 hp. The sequential transmission is super loud so i hope they capture the noise! haha

Is the car yours or is the owner a buddy of yours? If you’re the owner, congrats on a really cool car that will be forever remembered via Gran Turismo. 👍

Is the car yours or is the owner a buddy of yours? If you’re the owner, congrats on a really cool car that will be forever remembered via Gran Turismo. 👍

Thanks man! And It’s my dads car . It actually used to be mine but long story short he ended up with it. Here’s an article that explains all the stuff . The scan is complete but now we’re waiting on the sound check which should happen pretty soon.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fe...civic-and-nissan-240sx-it-runs-in-the-family/

Has there been any news on this recently? I was really looking forward to this car but seems highly unlikely we will it now.

Back