2017 GT Award-Winning Honda Civic Scanned for Gran Turismo 'Upcoming Release'

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 65 comments
  • 17,719 views
I'm digging the body mods. It's treading that fine line between discreet and ostentatious, it just hits the spot 👍 6 months can't come soon enough :(
 
First thing i'm doing whenever it drops is paint it white or yellow! Black doesn't do justice to that car :)
 
How much do you think it’ll cost in the game?
 
Looks nice.
Hopefully I can recreate the F&F movies and drive it below the VW Samba.
 
You know, if this one is for the next GT title I would expect it to be a modification in GT Auto. You buy a stock EG6, and you can install a Pandem kit on it, and you could recreate this car!
 
More powerful than normal, eh? This might be the most powerful front wheel drive car in this game.
 
Looks cool yeah but would prefer something rear wheel drive. PD needs to bring back the upgrades and tuning element of previous GTs, maybe GT7. I think maybe bikes would be a good idea too.
 
If Pd gives 0 downforce to both rear and front I wont be interested in this thing.
 
How's the understeer?
its actually not bad at all in real life. If you're not on throttle in a turn it will slightly oversteer but once you hit the gas it straightens right back up. I can't wait to see how it performs in the game vs real life! The power to weight ratio in the car makes it a blast to drive even though it only has a little over 400 hp. The sequential transmission is super loud so i hope they capture the noise! haha
 
Back