2017 GT Award-Winning Honda Civic Scanned for Gran Turismo 'Upcoming Release'

For reference: FuguZ scanning announcement was in November 2017 and the car was added in December 2018 (1.31). Makes you think...

Simply put, because the FuguZ is truly one of a kind. The Pandem EG is generic SEMA fodder.

For reference: FuguZ scanning announcement was in November 2017 and the car was added in December 2018 (1.31). Makes you think...

It can be faster this time, we don't know if the people charged on the FuguZ have to finish X cars before that one ...

I'm a bit hung up on that "upcoming release" statement...

The PS5 is rumored to release some time in 2020, and GT7 afaik was confirmed as a launch title. Up above you guys mentioned the FuguZ was put into the game a year after it was scanned, so...upcoming release sounds far more interesting now.

7C6FEE9E-8789-41B9-A6DD-9078C2549A60.jpeg
A picture of the rear I found on the owners Instagram.

Not bad looking at all

The PS5 is rumored to release some time in 2020, and GT7 afaik was confirmed as a launch title. Up above you guys mentioned the FuguZ was put into the game a year after it was scanned, so...upcoming release sounds far more interesting now.

A game can't be confirmed for a launch title if the system itself doesn't even have a launch date. :P

Didn't the pagani huayra take 3 months from scanning to release?

There is no confirmation,some infos from that leak was confirmed but that rumor still has chances of being fake

Front driver..
Yuck.
Actually that's not fair, as there are fun front drivers out there.. I just truly despise Civics.

It seems a lot of SEMA/show winners have been announced as "coming to a GT near you" but how many actually have

Last edited:
Back