2017 GTP Awards - Most Helpful Member

• Thread starter Famine
  • 3 comments

Who should win Most Helpful Member in the 2017 GTP Awards?

• BobK

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Jordan

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • PJTierney

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • RACECAR

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Scaff

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • SlipZtrEm

Votes: 22 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
2017-gtplanet-awards-banner.png

We're pretty much all a helpful bunch here, but who goes out of their way to help as many people as possible?

Please vote above for who you think should be the GTPlanet Award winner for Most Helpful Member 2017. Nominees are:
@BobK
@Jordan
@PJTierney
@RACECAR
@Scaff
@SlipZtrEm

Thanks for the nomination :)

Just incase anyone here doesn't venture into the Forza forums, I've been very active since Forza Motorsport 7 was announced. I created and maintained a number of threads to help collate information ahead of the game's release:

Following the release of the game I've hung around and recently set up a casual racing club for GTPlanet members to race against one another.

Thanks for the nomination :)

Just incase anyone here doesn't venture into the Forza forums, I've been very active since Forza Motorsport 7 was announced. I created and maintained a number of threads to help collate information ahead of the game's release:

Following the release of the game I've hung around and recently set up a casual racing club for GTPlanet members to race against one another.

Not sure if I've ever seen you, but you got my vote based on the way you pimped yourself here. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back