2017 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship - General Season Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

• Thread starter IforceV8
  • 2,450 comments
Even split of Mazda drivers (Bomarito, Nunez and Pigot) and Joest-connected drivers (Jarvis and Rast drove the Audis while Tincknell is managed by Allan McNish).

Even split of Mazda drivers (Bomarito, Nunez and Pigot) and Joest-connected drivers (Jarvis and Rast drove the Audis while Tincknell is managed by Allan McNish).

It's strange seeing Tincknell drive for Ford in WEC but not in IMSA...and instead getting a second contract to drive in the states with a different team, Joest.

That is a solid driver line-up. I actually really liked the retro-scheme they did for Watkins Glen this past year. Even the alternate colour version was slick. It looked great during the race.

mazdawgi.jpg

Yeah, and I suspected that, sadly when their previous tweet or whatever had #SoulRed in it...It's not ugly, but exciting? Negative.

The color is striking but that's not a livery...Joest should also take over the "livery design" and make sure Mazda corporate has one less thing to screw up. :P

Yeah I like the color but I wanted to see it in it's raceday livery that is unless they don't have all of the sponsors lined up yet.

So, Auberlen is finally toning down his lengthy and rather illustrious career - I wondered when that would happen. He's had a hell of a run.

Back