• 592 comments

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
United States
NJ/USA
Blitzbay
Blitzbay
The clock has ended on the 2016 season and an historic Super Bowl LI won in Overtime by New England 34-28 over the Atlanta Falcons and will now commence on the 2017 season. San Diego no more as the Chargers will be in La La land for 2017. The Raiders will be.... somewhere. The Browns may be good something this year. Let's look forward to the upcoming season.

I don't watch football much, but that looked like his knee was down before the ball crossed the line.

Oops, wrong thread... Sorry. :P

Last edited:
Probably. They're the only team that makes an effort to actually play the game instead of trying to play flag football in the division. :lol:

The Vikings are following the Twins' business plan.

Become good just long enough to get a nice stadium than don't give a rats behind how the team plays after it's open. :rolleyes:

The Vikings are following the Twins' business plan.

Become good just long enough to get a nice stadium than don't give a rats behind how the team plays after it's open. :rolleyes:
Better than the Lions model of suck, suck, then suck some more, clean house, get a new staff that wins a couple years, go back to sucking, and repeat the whole process.

Wait, so that's NOT how you do it?

Not how you're supposed to do it, but that's how half the league does it. Team's need to stop trying to imitate us and Cleveland. Leave the choking to the professionals. :sly:

Better than the Lions model of suck, suck, then suck some more, clean house, get a new staff that wins a couple years, go back to sucking, and repeat the whole process.

Not how you're supposed to do it, but that's how half the league does it. Team's need to stop trying to imitate us and Cleveland. Leave the choking to the professionals. :sly:
Cleveland, Golden State, Atlanta.... got it.

Eva
No no no, that means that Cleveland got remotely close to greatness.
The Indians have made the WS before. You are confusing them with the Browns, who for all anyone knows might actually be playing in Chillicothe.

Well, we're not even an hour removed from Super Bowl LI, who's up for some waaaaaay too early SBLII predictions? :D

If there's one good thing about the mechanical beast known as the NFL, it's that a good portion of the '17-'18 season is already known. The draft is set, the opponents are set and just need to be given time slots.

I got $5 says the 49ers win 5 games and the Falcons miss the playoffs.

Its simple people.

Browns 2018 SB Champs against the Chargers in 5 OT's

You heard it here first folks
Game will be declared a tie and the Patriots, failing to make the playoffs, will be awarded the title.

Game will be declared a tie and the Patriots, failing to make the playoffs, will be awarded the title.

Then Brian France will become the new Comisioner of the NFL and creates a new system in which consists of teams scoring 10 points at the end of each quarter with 5 playoff points awarded to the leader of the quarter making the NFL more enhanced for the Players and the Fans in a simple, smart and Quintessential way to crown the Regular Season and Super Bowl champion

I think that the Patriots should consider benching brady for 4 games or so at the beginning of next season. Manning and Brady both won superbowls at age 39 by playing less than a full season. In the meantime, they can evaluate their backup QB, and their team will make whoever it is look good enough to be traded in the off season.

I think that the Patriots should consider benching brady for 4 games or so at the beginning of next season. Manning and Brady both won superbowls at age 39 by playing less than a full season. In the meantime, they can evaluate their backup QB, and their team will make whoever it is look good enough to be traded in the off season.
I think they'd have to lock him in a room all game for that to happen.

The Jets have cut Nick Mangold. The Patriots have clinched the AFC East for an indefinite amount of time. Still waiting on how much worse this team will be. 1-15 is not out of the question.

For my debut to this season's thread, I learned the Houston Texans are trying to get a contract deal going with WR DeAndre Hopkins. He's a good player, and I'd hate to see him bolt to another team. He'll be an unrestricted(?) free agent after this coming season. We need to get him more touches.

AP is going to be a free agent. Yes, AP is going to be a free agent.
He's overrated anymore. I don't see him getting much more than $2 million per year, which is still 1.5 more than I'd offer.

For my debut to this season's thread, I learned the Houston Texans are trying to get a contract deal going with WR DeAndre Hopkins. He's a good player, and I'd hate to see him bolt to another team. He'll be an unrestricted(?) free agent after this coming season. We need to get him more touches.
He's an asset they have and need to keep. If they figure out the QB issue they could make a statement this year.

Romo to be released Thur., McCown to visit Dallas, Hoyer to SF 2y-9m, and Buf keep Tyrod Taylor for some odd reason.

Raiders will win it all this year.

This is our year :D Raiders for Life! Lord Carr will guide us :)👍

Latest Posts

Back