2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
  • 194,251 views
Looks like a semi-wet start to the race. Going to be verrrrry interesting.


Delta Goodrem was painful.
 
He doesn't want that VB.

Plus I have the 1kg of fantales ready for this.
 
Go go 17 :D

Wet Bathursts are always interesting!
 
I'm hoping for a dry spell in the middle of the race to mix things up even more, before the storm rolls in at around 5pm local time.
 
Walkinshaw started Luff in #2? That's an interesting move.
 
What happened to Scotty my feed keeps cutting out
Scotty outbraked himself into the final turn & is having trouble pulling the thing up.

He's not alone in that difficulty.
 
The #17 doesn't seem like its speed translates in the dry, nor does Frosty's.

I thought Lowndes may capitalise on the conditions with his experience but instead went backwards

Even Giz off there.
 
I wonder many times can Mark Skaife say "bang" in 161 laps.
 
This could be the first Bathurst in recent memory without a Kangaroo appearance. Sad.
 
Things will work out for the 02, come driver change.

The #78 is still hanging in there. she can just follow Todd.
 
My 5 month old boy has decided to have himself a very cranky day. Very frustrating timing. Won't shut up.

Looks like being a wet day, I hope we get a bit of dry running at some point.
 
Thanks for holding the 17 up some 20+ seconds, Garth :rolleyes:
 
I get the feeling that if it stays wet that it will be SVG vs Mostert
 
Caruso had no business being up there at the cutting
Caruso had every right to be there. Campbell just didn't see him and turned in too early. Simona and Dumbrell just a few laps later showed that you can go through there side by side. You just gotta be aware and give space. It's a racing incident.
 
Caruso had every right to be there. Campbell just didn't see him and turned in too early. Simona and Dumbrell just a few laps later showed that you can go through there side by side. You just gotta be aware and give space. It's a racing incident.
Caruso came fireing in from miles back and you can't be really be seeing the move after you already committed to the racing line. He could have slowed and not make that happen
 
Those 4 cars nose to tail is going to be scary this stint.
 
I honestly can't remember a Bathurst when so many drivers have had trouble making a corner.
 
Stanaway flying in the wet again
 
Good race. Can Stanaway pass Premat and catch Youlden?
I'm still looking at the #78, staying out of trouble.

Hey, noone is making the corners, but they're not crashing either. No safety car so far.
 
I bet Campbell is looking for the rewind option in the car at the moment :lol:
 
Aww man, Next time, use Rain X anti-fog.

Edit: Dang. I knew Russell wasn't going to make it and also Stanaway was too far over.
 
Last edited:
Back