2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
  • 194,250 views
Raining harder again.. This is awesome!
Dumbrell never fails in these enduros. Can always count on him to stuff it up
 
Damnit. Luff has been outstanding before that slip up.
 
Mozzie is absolutely flying. He needs to build a huge gap before Owen gets back in. Scary conditions out there.
 
Anyone care to guess when this race will end? We're barely halfway through. :lol:
 
R.Kelly just needs to fire it down the inside!
 
Channel 10 wins Twitter for the day.



Also, those squeegees they've mocked can't be legal, surely? I didn't think you were allowed to anything lose in the cabin like that.
 
I didn't think you were allowed to anything lose in the cabin like that.
Not to mention it's a safety hazard to other drivers on track, especially in these conditions. If I were in race control I would make them come in and fix the problem.
 
Not to mention it's a safety hazard to other drivers on track, especially in these conditions. If I were in race control I would make them come in and fix the problem.

If they were going to do something about it, you'd like to think that they would have pulled them up on it by now. Looks like the rain is starting to clear a bit anyway.
Obviously read my post on the previous page. :p

Apologies, I missed that. :dunce:

Quality reference though.
 
Not to mention it's a safety hazard to other drivers on track, especially in these conditions. If I were in race control I would make them come in and fix the problem.
BOOM!
 
And it appears you were way ahead of the stewards on that squeegee call.
 
If they were going to do something about it, you'd like to think that they would have pulled them up on it by now. Looks like the rain is starting to clear a bit anyway.
They're talking about the rules that cover it right now.

Edit: It appears that they were cleared before the race started. Funny how they anticipated the issue.
 
And it appears you were way ahead of the stewards on that squeegee call.
They're talking about the rules that cover it right now.

Sounds like T8 were one step ahead though and they had them fixed in the cabin, somewhere. Doubt anything will come of it.
 
Funny how they anticipated the issue.
22279552_1865235773805040_7702401207250297852_n.jpg
 
They are saying they are secured with magnets to the roll cage. Then they showed a shot of the stick with magnets taped to it. So effectively all that’s holding it is tape.
 
With what Wilson charge for parking in their car parks, they could afford it :irked:

They dont charge that much compared to sercure.
 
#78 the highest placing Nissan currently in 12th. Good for them.

Edit: Scratch that, #15 is in 8th. :p
 
Still, Russell is doing a fine job. If he can pip Canto, that'll boost Simona's confidence.

The #12 has done 6 stops. Potentially one more to go and they'll be in it.
 
What is that thing spinning on the floor next to the button box that you can see from the in car views?
 
Cooling for the cool suits, maybe?
 
Looks like that's all the rain for today and the storm forecast for the end of the race won't materialise.
 
Might see 10 cars fighting for Positions 2 &3 by the end of this.
 
Back