2017 WEC 6 Hours of Silverstone - Results @ Post #110

Just catching up now. So typical of FOX they went to a commercial with just under 5 minutes into the race. And all they talk about is "storylines" of drivers and teams and nothing about what's happening on track. The usual FOX bullcrap.

Just catching up now. So typical of FOX they went to a commercial with just under 5 minutes into the race. And all they talk about is "storylines" of drivers and teams and nothing about what's happening on track. The usual FOX bullcrap.

I'm surprised they didn't cut to NASCAR qualifying.:P

Only Fox would add some s:censored:y sounding royalty-free metal track underneath the highlights package... 👍 (why...)

Crispy #92, good work by the marshalls for getting to it quick and saving the chassis.

Nice weight balance.

C9imFn6VYAAeS-j.jpg

Radio Le Mans is about a minute behind Fox's live broadcast. I'm watching live but also recording it so I went to watch the recording and fast forward to just before live but it's not working. I think I got it close but not quite. I was watching the Porsche fire and they weren't talking about it for little while and then seemingly random they start screaming about the fire. I knew something was off

"If the tires are pointing the right direction they can save it" hahaha

There should be just enough time to watch the Bahrain GP and come back for the finale of this race.

Radio Le Mans is about a minute behind Fox's live broadcast. I'm watching live but also recording it so I went to watch the recording and fast forward to just before live but it's not working. I think I got it close but not quite. I was watching the Porsche fire and they weren't talking about it for little while and then seemingly random they start screaming about the fire. I knew something was off
The WEC stream is behind Fox too but RLM is close to WEC tv. I paused TV and have it matched up to the WEC stream now, and the radio player is close but not perfect.

Toyota is a bit dinged up if I'm honest...

Crispy #92, good work by the marshalls for getting to it quick and saving the chassis.

Nice weight balance.

C9imFn6VYAAeS-j.jpg
Perfect weight distribtution, as expected by our German friends. Don't think it was meant to be shown off in that fashion however........... :(

The WEC stream is behind Fox too but RLM is close to WEC tv. I paused TV and have it matched up to the WEC stream now, and the radio player is close but not perfect.
I can't pause live tv from where I am. The room I use doesn't have the main cable box so I can only watch and set up recordings. If I could I would just pause the TV for 30 seconds but oh well.

What happened to not allowing any outside help, is that only for the LM24? Surprised he doesn't get a penalty for putting it in gear and trying to move it when track workers were near. Can't believe they allow it run around the track dropping debris all over the track, wonder how many tires will get cut down from running over all that crap!

What happened to not allowing any outside help, is that only for the LM24? Surprised he doesn't get a penalty for putting it in gear and trying to move it when track workers were near. Can't believe they allow it run around the track dropping debris all over the track, wonder how many tires will get cut down from running over all that crap!
Can't believe the bloody thing still works after diving head first into the barrier like that. :odd: Almost reminds me of another Toyota...

I'm shocked that the pickup points havent been ripped out of that tub.

Lopez tripped the G-sensor with that impact so he earned a mandatory trip to the hospital.

Last edited:
Under investigation.
P1- 1 3rd place
P2- 38 1st, 31 3rd, 25 6th, 24 8th, 13 9th
GTE-AM- 98 1st

Toyota #7 lives again like the Hilux, 1st lap out 1:43 with traffic.

Back