2018 FIFA World Cup Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 2,047 comments
You laugh but we are capable of screwing things up in untold ways!

But at least there's 66!

:lol:

Edit.

The Croatians are dropping like flies. And the Russians keep on going without having the skills to beat them.

Last edited:
Fun fact: That's the first time Croatia has taken the lead of a game in 220 minutes.

And the referee for the second semi-final just breathed out for the first time in six hours, as he realised he can referee the game fairly without having to worry whether he can ever touch his front door with his bare hands again.

Last edited:
Fun fact: That's the first time Croatia has taken the lead of a game in 190 minutes.

And the referee for the second semi-final just breathed out for the first time in six hours, as he realised he can referee the game fairly without having to worry whether he can ever touch his front door with his bare hands again.

You're under the impression that those who are still in Russia after tonight get to leave the country.

GULAG FOR ALL!

In the knockouts I assume.
Actually I mean 220 minutes...

They took the lead in the 90th minute of their last group game, but never took the lead against Denmark (120 minutes), nor at any point until the 100th minute of this match.

I'm gonna say 12/10 for effort for both teams, and 5/10 for execution.

EDIT

PENALTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I reckon they spoke too soon when they said it wasn't a great match.... it has been one of the best.

I don't know who I want to win - but the Russian support has been amazing and it has definitely made a difference.

Back