2018 FIFA World Cup Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 2,047 comments
What a shame. I remember in 2002 how Turkey and South Korea produced a awesome match despite it being a match for third place. Its like nobody is even bother trying anymore.

The want to win is hardly noticeable
What a shame. I remember in 2002 how Turkey and South Korea produced a awesome match despite it being a match for third place. Its like nobody is even bother trying anymore.
I wonder if we saw the same game. I judged it decent, given what was at stake, with some pretty actions. And they WERE trying, one side was just better.

The game had its ups and downs.

It was great up to minute 25 or so and then it turned quite boring before and after the half time. Near the end it got a bit better again.

They probably do but they're bound to cross paths at some point, it would be hilarious to see Lovren get roasted after what he said the other day.

Yeah, he sounded a bit ridiculous. ^^ But you don't need Mbappé to roast him. Griezmann is capable of doing it too. ^^

Let's see what happens. Several Croatian players have been playing at their peek form during this world cup. Vida for instance, made a flawless game against England.

Thing is though that for Croatia this could be the last opportunity many of the players will get to win it because of some of the players ages.

WTF, Nicky (who ever he is) then a random women, then Will Smith? And Ronaldinho dancing too kalinka malinka? What?

And I thought that after the opening ceremony this couldn't get more surprisingly weird than Robbie Williams giving the finger.

Only the Russians. :D

Thing is though that for Croatia this could be the last opportunity many of the players will get to win it because of some of the players ages.
Like the worldcup 2014 was the last chance for the last golden generation of the Netherlands...

I really hope a country with only 4 million people will beat the odds!

The VAR seems absolutely useless if it isn't used in a Final to judge dirty tactics to get free kicks as it is used to get penalties.

Absolutely ridiculous.

The VAR seems absolutely useless if it isn't used in a Final to judge dirty tactics to get free kicks as it is used to get penalties.

Absolutely ridiculous.
Exactly No other sport has this kind of theatrics on the highest level! Do something FIFA!

Back