2018 Grand Prix de MonacoFormula 1 

When you have Verstappen as one of your drivers in fantasy and he might not even qualify now.
b52.gif

It isn't that much damage he will be fine. Max has never liked this track he said so. Danny is my shot to win.

A disastrous gaffe by Verstappen - he may be quick but his aggression is getting the better of him far too often... and binning it with 5 mins of FP3 to go (when you are already top of the time sheet) is almost unforgivable. He's a very long way from being #1 at Red Bull...

Last edited:
A disastrous gaffe by Verstappen - he may be quick but his aggression is getting the better of him far too often... and binning it with 5 mins of P3 to go (when you are already top of the time sheet) is almost unforgivable. He's a very long way from being #1 at Red Bull...
Will be interesting to see how next year goes for him and who he’s teamed with!

But damn, it’s clear as day the order. Can’t see Riccy not taking this weekend. Fully deserved and he’s been owed one from Monaco

Mercedes trying not to make Q3 with the wrong tyre choice?

Wasn't that it was the wrong tire choice, they wanted to see if they could actually make a decent time on ultras and have a leg up on everyone during the race. Which is something they've done a lot this season, trying to set up wisely for the race on their Q2 tire.

What a lap by Ricciardo for pole!!
Yeah that lap was in-sayan

If the top three qualifiers finish the race as they are it would really be pretty solid for the championship and bring Danny more into the action.

Max really balls’d up today, I think he needs some help off the track to get into the right place mentally

Eh, Max c’mon now, sort it out. To be fair though, I would have my pants full after getting this close to Sainz :lol:
Good performances from Ocon, Gasly, Sirotkin and Leclerc.
Stroll, shhhhh pls

Solid showing by McLaren. Too bad about the issue on Vandoorne’s car, which may have cost him Q3.

Leclerc is doing such a brilliant job at Sauber, again nearly half a second faster than his teammate. His performance compared to his teammate is as if he was driving an entirely different car. Major thumbs up for him!

And Senna's lap no camera got was what, a 1:23? Astounding how fast we have gotten.
To be fair to Ricciardo & Senna, that's a comparison of apples & oranges.

So many differences to be taken into account. The track layout is different for a start.

Senna's lap was 1.4 seconds faster than Prost in P2 (a dual WDC at the time) in the same car. Something I seriously doubt we will ever see again.
No driver's aids just determination & skill.

Amazing... for the rest of the year, Ricciardo will be the only person in history to lap Monaco in less than 1:11... Crazy...
Just saw it, wish I had before we worked today on the car. Holy OMG!!!

I am pulling for Danny tomorrow and wish I could upload a song called "I predict a riot" ;-)

Back