2018 Heineken Chinese Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 304 comments
I think Vettel must have damage as he’s dropping back :(

Exactly. Why does no one criticize Ricciardo for that move when iriwas equally risky? Because he made it work. That's messed up to me

Probably nobody will agree :) When I see the replay of BOT-RIC and VET-VER they both want to overtake agressively. Combi RIC-BOT handle with more care and smarter the VER-VET with that accident as a result. Both racing incidents.

Yes Max should have wait for a better moment to overtake but what sets him apart is his unexpected moments over overtaking with (too) high risks.
Difference between a 20year youngster and a older more experienced racer?

Exactly. Why does no one criticize Ricciardo for that move when iriwas equally risky? Because he made it work. That's messed up to me

Because he doesn't have a history of doing this exact thing? Because he hadn't just run off the track for going for a gap that wasn't there?

Pick one. I love the kid like I said, no doubt he's damn good but his actual race craft needs work.

Yes Max should have wait for a better moment to overtake but what sets him apart is his unexpected moments over overtaking with (too) high risks.
Difference between a 20year youngster and a older more experienced racer?

Apparently he needs constant counselling during the race, reminding him that his car is the fastest on the track.

He could have been in first place if he kept his cool .

Back