2018 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Organ-Donor
  • 1,545 comments
The #55 which has been having trouble leaving pits under it's own power, just stalled on pit road! Back underway. Meanwhile, the #85 had an issue leaving pit road. Got tagged by the #63.
Edit: #85 on pit road for a rear wing change.

C'mon Mazda :banghead:
Compared to all of last year and Daytona this year it's a massive improvement. No other race this year is as long and they had the problem become a major issue this late, so if they can hold up for all the shorter races, be okay at The Glen for 6 hours, and sort out the problem by the end of the year for Petit Le Mans they can be championship contendrs

Compared to all of last year and Daytona this year it's a massive improvement. No other race this year is as long and they had the problem become a major issue this late, so if they can hold up for all the shorter races, be okay at The Glen for 6 hours, and sort out the problem by the end of the year for Petit Le Mans they can be championship contendrs

Oh no doubt. This is a huge boost to the program. I just would have liked to see the #55 finish on the lead lap.

The engine in the Nissan DPi is the same engine that was in the Nissan LM project that never worked. Imagine if they just made a normal MR layout like everyone else way back then...

The engine in the Nissan DPi is the same engine that was in the Nissan LM project that never worked. Imagine if they just made a normal MR layout like everyone else way back then...

Are you sure? I thought it was based off of the GTR GT3 engine.

The DPi uses the same engine as the GT3 car, also I do believe the GTR LM failed because of the hybrid system not working and the car basically running on half power.

So in a way it still has a connection to that engine. Six degrees of y'know whatever...

Anyway, I really want to make some IMSA multi-class races in PCars2 now. LMP2, GTE, GT3 with the full GTE list now that the Porsche RSR was added just makes it complete. Next race is Long Beach and we have that... ;)

So in a way it still has a connection to that engine. Six degrees of y'know whatever...

Anyway, I really want to make some IMSA multi-class races in PCars2 now. LMP2, GTE, GT3 with the full GTE list now that the Porsche RSR was added just makes it complete. Next race is Long Beach and we have that... ;)

I had to go to Forza to run Sebring, but am looking forward to doing proper multiclass/timed racing in PCars2!

Great race with some strange occurrences (first tent induced FCY ever? :lol: ). Awesome job by the Paul Miller guys to grab 1st in GTD, and glad to see that Porsche grab a win in an enduro. 👍 Nissan and Mazda proved to be on the same level as Cadillac too, which means the "sprint" races could prove very interesting.

Great race with some strange occurrences (first tent induced FCY ever? :lol: ). Awesome job by the Paul Miller guys to grab 1st in GTD, and glad to see that Porsche grab a win in an enduro. 👍 Nissan and Mazda proved to be on the same level as Cadillac too, which means the "sprint" races could prove very interesting.

Wayne Taylor dropping a F bomb on live tv, yeah that race had a little bit of everything. :lol:

#22 Nissan DPi wins prototype and overall!
#911 Porsche 911 RSR wins GTLM!
#48 Lamborghini GT3 wins GTD!
Yeah was there and it was awesome! Go huracan!
20180317_090807.jpg

I saw most of the highlights of Sebring 2018 yesterday. There were some pretty brutal wrecks! It was a great race with some pretty dramatic moments. My congratulations go out to all winners, overall and in the various classes.

Back