2018 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Organ-Donor
  • 1,545 comments
BMW heavy crash! Just as Fox switched to commercial, they showed a BMW hitting a wall!

#96 BMW is off at Turn 1, second caution.
4 wide on the start-finish straight gone wrong there.
#55 Joest Mazda lost a wheel coming out of the pit..

Last edited:
Does anyone know if its confirmed the arrival of Aston Martin into the GTLM class for next season?
I would love to see them plus Ferrari to enlarge the field.

Caution is out for the 99 off in 10A.

Also, Road Atlanta to become Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in 2019.

#2 car slow on track.
Edit: Issue with the left front Wheel Hub. A damaged retaining stud had to be removed.

Last edited:
Is FoxSportsGo working? I dont see a race broadcast. When I'm not logged in I see it but when I signed in only the BMW onboard shows?

Is FoxSportsGo working? I dont see a race broadcast. When I'm not logged in I see it but when I signed in only the BMW onboard shows?
They only showed the first hour of FSGo for whatever reason. Only way to watch the race in America is to watch on FS2.

They only showed the first hour of FSGo for whatever reason. Only way to watch the race in America is to watch on FS2.
That is so stupid to lock out Americans from viewing an American race. My cable provider Xfinity doesn't even provide FoxSports2. But I've been able to stream races on FoxSportsGo before when it wasn't on FS1. Hopefully NBC is better next year.

Suspension issue with the 38. Caution is out.
Edit: Right rear flat for the 85.

Back