2018 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 2,549 comments
http://www.supercars.com/news/championship/seton-samples-tailem-bend-in-supercar/

Really looking forward to this event. It's already looking a lot greener around the circuit since I was last there late April for the Ducati Owners Club track day. Really hope it's ready for the Supercars round as it was a long way off back then. The short circuit that Seton is shown driving around hadn't even been registered as a track yet back then.

I took this picture from the roof. The little yellow dot is one of my mates on his Ducati 1098.

IMG_9102.JPG

Pit lane.
20180427_114630.jpg

It's ****ing long!!!!
20180427_114319.jpg

Rabble Club (whoever they are), are now the major sponsor of Stanaway's Falcon for the rest of the season.

56-Stanaway-EV07-18-MH2_4340-800x533.jpg

Looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Nissans have been strong at Darwin in recent years. Expect for at least Rick and Caruso to be in, or around the top ten all weekend.

Love the Pacer in TCM.

Edit: Ugh, the "new" Camaro... beached.

Edit 2: Cool to see an S2000 on the race track.

Last edited:
Love the Pacer in TCM.

Edit: Ugh, the "new" Camaro... beached.

Edit 2: Cool to see an S2000 on the race track.
Spoke to Cameron Tilley about that Pacer at Sandown a couple of years ago.
He's getting 500bhp out of that :drool:

Kinda wish he'd build an E55 Charger though

Looks like the race directors have finally realised that (with the support categories at least), by showing endless replays of the same incident, we miss too much live racing.

Also, having switched to a Foxtel Now subscription, it’s great to finally watch Supercars in HD! The app has its quirks, but for the most part it’s a smooth experience.

All three manufacturers running together. Isn't it beautiful?

Simona got a good start but stuck on the outside.

Edit: Rick actually made a big gap on Whincup before catching Scott. This is good.

Last edited:
Back