2018 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 2,549 comments
  • 116,832 views
No idea how Dumbrell kept that thing out of the wall. That was shaping up to be a massive accident.
 
I’ll bet PD is super happy with his teammate Will Brown.

Will could’ve let him past instead of holding PD up & learnt a lot more by following someone so experienced around Bathurst.

Having said that, PD had a massive points lead heading into this race & that's just gone down the dunny.

Things might be difficult around the Kostecki dinner table too :scared:
 
They might have to seat at opposite ends of the table.
Yeah, probably still not far away enough from a slingshot of mashed spud :mischievous: :lol:
 
Jordan Boys is incredibly lucky. Huge tyre blow out going down Conrod. If it went about 100 metres closer to The Chase, he would’ve gone barrel rolling.
 
Any guesses on where Holdsworth is going to end up next year? Claims that he has a couple of things in the works and if it comes off, he'll be in a competitive car. I'm struggling to think where he would fit in. (There's so much in play though with the T8 REC and maybe a couple of others changing hands.)


Indeed. :lol:
I can't call that one.

I wonder how this race will end. Three Nissans nose to tail. From the main game to Super 2, Nissan VASC HISTORY shows those drivers prefer to take each other out, rather than work together.


Edit: time certain. Booooo
 
Exciting finish

@05XR8 you where half right with the nissans
 
I’d understand if Brad Jones wasn’t very happy with how dirty The Chase was.
 
Macca hit that dirt that offed Fulwood. Should have cleaned that up. Hope so for the Shoot out.
 
Jacobson hit him up the rear
 
Nah, Fiore shouldn't be penalised for the Dumbrell damage.
 
Hell of a finish but real shame for Macauley, he really deserved to win today.

To be fair to Jacobson, looked like Jones got out of shape into the chase before Jacobson made contact with him.
 
Nice. The speed comparison.


TC 1. Haha. Cool.
 
I Can Quit Chopper Cam? That’s a bit of a mouth full.
 
Erebus front row please!
 
Back