2019 Bathurst 12Hr DiscussionTouring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 218 comments
And Shane was using both feet to use the brakes.

Saw that on Speedcafe. :crazy: Massive effort from the T8 guys for somehow getting that car home 4th. Seemed like they were struggling with it all weekend.

And I gave them a lot of crap but credit to channel 7 for airing the last 45-50 minutes of the race uninterrupted.

Saw that on Speedcafe. :crazy: Massive effort from the T8 guys for somehow getting that car home 4th. Seemed like they were struggling with it all weekend.

And I gave them a lot of crap but credit to channel 7 for airing the last 45-50 minutes of the race uninterrupted.
Yeah, I'll give them that. I did mention I'd tune back in with 1 hour to go(wound up being under 3 hours, but hey...).

Yeah, sounded like the commentators were making it that the GT-R WAS disqualified. I certainly didn't hear that, when it came over the radio.

I can distinctly remember hearing race control in the live broadcast that the Nissan was disqualified. Apparently there was a mistake.

I can distinctly remember hearing race control in the live broadcast that the Nissan was disqualified. Apparently there was a mistake.
Radio control said they WILL be disqualified if they don't take the penalty. It was low, as the commentators were talking over it. All good.

Back