2019 Bathurst 12Hr DiscussionTouring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 218 comments
Well they’re going to decide on Campbell after the race....that’s really disappointing we might not know who the winner is at the finish.

So it's either Porsche or Aston that takes it, depending on the post race call.

I'm okay with either, to be honest.

That was an incredible finish. Great drive at the end there from Matt Campbell, happy to see him impress on home soil again. I really wanted to see SVG and Mostert get their cars on to the podium too but just watching that fight at the end was satisfying enough.

That post race investigation....

Other than that, Giz caught 3rd. He kept hitting the dip, at..well.. The Dipper. Slowed him down from the Gruppe M car.

Punk ass divebomb from a second rate driver. If I don't hear of the 912 being stripped of the win in the next 24 hours I'm going to pretend this race never happened because that is farcical that such moves are being rewarded.

Punk ass divebomb from a second rate driver. If I don't hear of the 912 being stripped of the win in the next 24 hours I'm going pretend this race never happened because that is farcical that such moves are being rewarded.
Well that was eloquently put.

Punk ass divebomb from a second rate driver. If I don't hear of the 912 being stripped of the win in the next 24 hours I'm going to pretend this race never happened because that is farcical that such moves are being rewarded.
What race were you watching?
"Should have gone to Specsavers."

Latest Posts

Back