2019 Formula 1 Gran Premio Heineken d'ItaliaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 437 comments
I like how the FR gunner clearly signaled that his gun malfunctioned, nd they sent Carlos out anyways.
It's certainly a problem that needs addressing. The drivers go out assuming it's done because they want to be fast, ignoring safety for those few milliseconds. The go ahead for leaving the pits needs to be a signal light in front of the driver so they have a single definitive source of information.

Damnit Leclerc made a mistake and I saw aero bits fall off the bottom. Did he make two defensive moves there?

I think if Hamilton can't get passed Leclerc within the next 8 laps, his tires won't have enough life to mount a proper charge.

EDIT: Welp, disregard that...

Nevermind, that was curb that the Ferrari bit off. Jeez, how did that even happen? What part of the car is strong enough for that?

I think if Hamilton can't get passed Leclerc within the next 8 laps, his tires won't have enough life to mount a proper charge.
May not be an issue if LeClerc can’t calm down or damaged the car over the kerbs.

This is racing but I think because LeClerc already had a warning flag this could be a penalty (hopefully not for him)

edit: great decision stewards!

Can you get multiple warning flags, each for different things or does the single flag cover all potential future events?

Leclerc needs to be careful because he's already had a black and white flag, which is a last warning.

This is exactly what I was thinking....Lewis tires are starting to go.
And Ferrari is quicker out of Parabolica which negates the DRS unless he's like 0.1 or 0.2 seconds behind. Any further and it's not enough to make a move into T1

Things I'd never see watching F1: Vettel being blue-flagged to make way for his teammate, running a Ferrari no less, and Vettel being challenged, albeit briefly, by a Williams.

How they are going to play Bottas is what I'm wondering now......otherwise, this is another Leclerc wins which he would fully earned and deserved.

Back