2019 Formula 1 Pirelli Grand Prix du CanadaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 386 comments
Montreal is my place and i never even been to the f1 weekend here. I wanted to go when there was nascar for a short while here, also especially when Patrick drove in it here, still didn't. Also when Jacques kept pushing too hard to try win here and crashed always hehe.

I have a feeling that Lando's incident won't be the only heat-related problem we'll see today...

Unusually "poor" race for Merc at the moment. I know they had some concerns in regards to performance this weekend, but this may be the first time their concerns have actually materialized. Judging by Vettel's pace as well, their best chance to win will probably be in the pits.

Lap 16 and Vettel has not ran away with it yet and Lewis staying with him meanwhile Leclerc seems to be losing pace!

Bottas unleashed!

Aaaand... he's still not catching up with the leaders.

Bottas unleashed!

Aaaand... he's still not catching up with the leaders.

Which is disappointing for me. He's doing much better than last year, but I really hope this isn't the beginning of the rest of his year.

Last edited:
Was Hulkenberg talking about a tire issue? Thought I heard him say something about, “it could blow at any second”?

I just realized that Norris' car is still parked on the shoulder. I thought it was collected ages ago. :boggled:

Aaaannnd Ferrari are going to keep Leclerc out because...reasons. :banghead:

Okay. That's race over. No way Lewis is getting past Vettel without a big mistake by Seb or a mechanical failure.

Back