2019 International Rally Championship- Harsk100 is the champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 69 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
5909300032225444864_1.png

Hi everyone! Welcome to the 2018 International Rally Championship.
We are looking forward to having an another season of the Rally Championship! This idea of creating a rally series started when I was competing into a rallycross championship on GT6. That took me to host a WRC championship, however, seeing that it was complicated, it ended on being a failure. But while my old PS3 was broken and that I was still waiting for a new one, I already was planning to revive the idea of doing my rally championship and make it sucessfull, as there aren't very much rally championships which are sucessfull.
In September 2017, Pedro Harsk has stepped down as a GORO steward which ended the cooperation between GORO and GRC. As a result, the Rally Senegal was the last GT6 Rally Round under the banner.
Since then, it became International Rally Championship from 2018 onwards and it was also moved

The 2019 IRC contains 5 classes, the main Class being R1 (Gr. B Rally Cars), R2 (N300 Cars), R3 (N200 Cars), R4 (N100 Cars) and the TT Class (Ford F-150 Raptor). Since the establishment of new era of 2017 GRC, the Race Cars, Vision GT Cars, Prototypes and Supercars have been banned from competing on rally rounds. This year also marks of Trophy Truck Pick-ups competing on a rally championship for the second time, as there were no Trophy Truck Pick-ups competing in 2018. There will be 12 rounds, with 6 rounds being in Asphalt and Gravel each.

With that, the rally championship will become more realistic and fair without having to worry about the Race Cars.

If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, please let us know. 👍

Enjoy! :cheers:

Past seasons:
2015 The Rally Trophy- Little CHRISTMAS CUP (2016 Global Rally Championship's Pre-Season) (Champions: Alexander Erhart, Suzuki and Portugal)
2016 GRO Global Rally Championship (Champions: Alexander Erhart, Suzuki, Portugal and HRSC Racing)
2017 GRO Global Rally Championship Season 2 (Champions: Dwyane Gable, Subaru, USA and Shadow Racers)- 2017 Season, Part 1
2017 GRO Global Rally Championship Season 3 (Champions: Pedro Harsk, Audi, Portugal and HRSC Racing)- 2017 Season, Part 2
2017 GRO Global Rally Championship Overall (Champions: Michael Bearpark, Subaru, England and HRSC Racing)
2018 International Rally Championship (Champions: Pedro Harsk, Ford, Portugal and HRSC Racing)

1.1- The Sporting regulations are written to guarantee clean and fair play during the championship season.

1.2- In every round, the Sporting Regulations will be on effect.

1.3- Making insults, racism and accusing towards participants or organisers is extremly prohibited and there will be severe consequences if these of the breaches happen.

1.4- The Sporting Regulations document are not definitive, therefore, they are sujected to the change at any time, for any reason.

2.1.1- The championship will have 12 rounds, meaning: 6 gravel tracks and 6 asphalt tracks.

2.1.2- Each rally event will be lasting 1 week.

2.1.3- The Rally Event's deadline starts at Mondays at 00:00 GMT+0 and it ends at Sundays at 23:59 GMT+0, depending of your timezone.

2.1.4- The Rally Event's deadline may be extended for 1 or more days if there are not enough finishers for the rally events or then if there were issues such as Technical Difficulties.

2.2.1- There will be Point-to-Point tracks during the season for each rally event.

2.2.2- The rally events may contain from 1 to 15 Stages, depending of track Length.

2.2.3- Before the participants do the rally, they will be given a number of laps practise, meaning: One Practice Lap, One Timed Lap.

2.2.4- The weather conditions for each rally event will be based on the real life weather conditions.

2.2.5- The runs must be made in a Online Lobby. However, they can be done in a Normal or Club Online Lobby.

2.2.6- The times of the 5 special stages will be added to the total Lap Time of the rally event. Here's an example of a rally Event result which will look like.
2017 res.JPG

2.2.7- All drivers, who had started the “Race Event” in order to set the best lap time for each special stage, must save the replay, so the Series Organizers can add the lap times.

2.2.8- If the rally has started and if you have joined the lobby to do your runs, wait for your turn to do the rally. There are plenty of opportunities to do the rally.

2.2.9- During a Rally event, a specific number of laps will be given to a rally round, which will be acting as a Special Stages.

2.2.10- To be classified, a driver must complete the required number laps for each rally.

2.2.11- If you get disconnected during the rally, it will be classified as “Retirement”. They will be considered as a Mechanical Failures and they are unfortunate.

2.2.12- The drivers, who already have done their runs and submitted their lap times, are not allowed to submit new lap times. Doing that will result a warning or a penalty, depending of how many positions you have gained.

2.2.13- The rally Rounds lap times must be done on Racing Alone (1 by 1), to prevent a Driver from ruining other driver's lap times: that way would be a 2nd driver interference and a 2nd driver interference is not allowed for the rallies! The mode will be in “Race” Mode.

2.2.14- After the participants have submitted their lap times, they are not allowed to submit the new lap times. Ignore this rule will result a penalty.

3.1- The point system in the International Rally Championship will be as it follows:
2017 pts.JPG

3.2- Drivers who retire or finish outside of top 10 in a rally round will not score points.

3.3- If you quit from the rally round without telling us the reason, it will be considered as “Rage Quit” and you will not get any points.

3.4- The bonus points will not be awarded for the Championship.

3.5- There will be a Countries and a Manufacturer's championship, however, to prevent the disvantage from a manufacturer/country, only the highest finishing driver will score points for Manufacturer and Country Championship Standings.

4.1- The driver with the most points for the season will be crowned [2019 INTERNATIONAL RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVER/MANUFACTURER/TEAM/COUNTRY].

4.2- If two or more drivers finish the season with the same number of the points, the champion and runner-up will be decided on the following criteria:

4.2.1- The number of wins;
4.2.2- The number of podiums;
4.2.3- The number of retirements and/or disqualifications;
4.2.4- The number of attended rounds;
4.2.5- The average finishing position.

4.3- If the two drivers meet up with the same criteria, the Series Organisers may have to do an extra round to decide the champion.

4.4- If the two drivers have finished the championship with the same number of points and if they are on the same teams, they will be crowned as champions.

5.1- To sign-up, a driver needs to complete the following form like I did for the 2019 International Rally Championship:

Name: Pedro Harsk
PSN ID: HarskGaming96
Car: Ford Focus Gr. B Rally Car
Team: HRSC Racing
Number: #1

5.2- The numbers choices (#) are based in 2018 International Rally Championship Standings, however, if a driver decides not to use the number of where he finished in 2018 IRC Championship, he can choose a number from #53 onwards. The 2018 International Rally Champion must use #1 for 2019 International Rally Championship Season.

5.3- You can drive only 1 car per round, however, car changes are allowed during the season.

5.4- The types of teams are Factory, Semi-Factory, Non-Factory Teams, Independent Teams and Privateer Teams (teams without name). You can join a team or simply invent it.

5.5- The participants may change number (#) before their first participation on 2019 IRC, however, they may not change number after they have completed their first round. This rule is in place to avoid confusion!

5.6- The participants may invite other people to join the lobby, however, they must inform the host.

5.7- There are no limit of number sign-ups. Two or more lobbies will be created if neccessary.

5.8- Entries will be reviewed after the 2019 International Rally Championship has been completed, for the next season.

5.9- Lobbies will be private, however some of them might be Public in order to have more drivers for 2019 IRC.

6.1- Liveries can be done, as long as it doesn't breach the Community Guidelines;

6.2- IRC Logo is mandatory for all Liveries. The liveries not having the IRC Logo will be automatically out of IRC Points.

6.3- The Obscene and Inappropriate Liveries are prohibited on IRC and will be automatically punished with race bans or penalties, depending of the severity.

6.4- No Tobacco and no Alcohol advertising is allowed for IRC. Anyone being caught with it will be penalized. (Sadly it is necessary as it considered inappropriate by Polyphony Digital)

6.5- Each IRC Livery must have a respective Class Logo in it. Failure on Doing it will result an automatic exclusion from a rally round.

6.6- There are no Number Font Type restrictions for the liveries.

6.7- For more informations, see the Livery IRC Liveries examples for each car.

7.1- The drivers, who do not adhere to the Sporting Regulations, may be punished with penalties, point losses and even, with round bans.

7.2- If a driver feels agravatted with the incident which happened during the rally, he must send a Private message to the Series Organiser (Harsk100) by PSN message or then by GTPlanet Private Conversation facility, so the Organisation can check the incident.

7.3- After the incident has been checked, the penalty will be discussed. Penalties will be given by the following situations:

7.3.1- Ghosting (pressing “START” button) to avoid damage is extremly forbidden and the penalties will be given if this incident happens.

7.3.2- Insulting, crictising, making racism and making fun of the drivers is disrespectfull and it will be considered as “Injury of Reputation and Honor”.

7.3.3- Bringing a overpowered car or going with a wrong car will not be counted towards 2018 IRC Standings and it will be awarded with a automatic exclusion from a rally round if it is found.

7.3.4- A driver may be disqualified from a rally event if he accumulates excessive penalty.

7.3.5- Repeated Violation of the rules will be considered as “Breaching the Sporting Regulations” and may result on the ban for the rest of the season.

7.3.6- The Series Organisers do reserve the right to exclude a driver or a team, at their discretion, from any round, at anytime and for any reason!

8.1- The lobby Settings will be used as it follows:
reg1.JPG

reg2.JPG

Last edited:
1.1- All cars which are on the Technical Regulations are specified with a specific HP and kg using the Balance of the Performance Method.
All present technical Regulations for each class must be followed at all times! The non-adherement of these Following Technical Regulations will result in a penalty for each event or worse, possible exclusion from the rest of the 2018 IRC Season.

1.2- The R1 Class consists on all Gr. B Rally Cars except the Audi quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 and Peugeot RCZ Gr. B Rally Car. Tuning is allowed, as long as they reach the Power and Kg Limited, as per Regulations.

1.3- If you Race with the wrong Specs, you will be disqualified from the Rally.

1.1- The 2019 IRC Calendar will have 12 Rounds, varing from 1 to 15 Laps. 6 will be Asphalt Tracks and 6 will be Gravel Tracks.

1.2- The 2019 IRC Calendar is always sujected to the change, at anytime and for any reason!

If anyone would like to join my team is welcome
Team name is J&M and livery can be discussed with me. I’m pretty lineant with with that sort of stuff lol. @syntex123 and @Mires You are welcome to join again

Hello everyone.

Because the thread was created only 5 days ago, I realized that it is too soon to start the Round #1, therefore, the Rally Organisation has decided that the Round #1 has been pushed one week forward, meaning, it will be starting on January 21st instead of today.
Another reason why of Round #1 delay is to give the drivers more time to make their Championship liveries. 👍

Looking forward to see you guys on the track next week! :cheers:

running the tt again in r2
Thanks! 👍

Just to let you know that because you have finished 22nd on 2018 IRC Standings, you are scheduled to run with #22 number. However, if you don't want to run with #22 number, you can pick a number from #53 onwards. :sly:

By the way, welcome back to @RoadRageDudez! He will run #99.

Thanks! 👍

Just to let you know that because you have finished 22nd on 2018 IRC Standings, you are scheduled to run with #22 number. However, if you don't want to run with #22 number, you can pick a number from #53 onwards. :sly:

By the way, welcome back to @RoadRageDudez! He will run #99.
yup i'll take the #22

I might join, with my GT-R as usual. #243 as last year. J&M Racing livery, red version. This time with wheel and MT, will see, how I'll perform this year.

I might join, with my GT-R as usual. #243 as last year. J&M Racing livery, red version. This time with wheel and MT, will see, how I'll perform this year.
Thanks bud. I don’t really care what livery you do, do what you want haha

Round #1 has finished, @Harsk100 wins the Round #1 Rally Brazil ahead of @ss3 and the podium was completed by recentely returning driver (after he sat out of 2018 IRC Season), @RoadRageDudez on his Subaru WRX.

With that, this marks the first absence ever by Toyota in a round which hadn't happened since 2016 season when it was called Global Rally Championship back then.

Anyways, the Round #1 results are as it follows:

upload_2019-1-28_17-58-32.png

It also is marked by @Toshost's return to IRC, although that he will be competing only at rounds of his Selection starting by Round #4 and the best classification ever by a driver from Egypt, @Warbeast101 for finishing 5th overall in a unexpected way! :eek:
So with that, he becomes the first driver from Egypt to finish on Top 5 in a Round. :gtpflag:

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for the Round #2 which is set on Spain. See you on the Round #2! :cheers:

Sorry for double post and sorry for not telling anything yesterday, but when I came home, I was very tired.

So, just to let you know that the Round #2 from Rally Spain has started and that the Rally Track will be set to Catalunya Track. Please do not cut the final chicane: If done so, lift off your acceleration for about 3-5 seconds to avoid getting a penalty.

@ss3 @RoadRageDudez @CrazyJohn @Neyrox @Warbeast101

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the Track. Good luck! :cheers:

Warning: The date of Rally Spain was fixed to "4-10 February" instead of "3-9 February", as February 3rd is in sunday. Apologies for any incovinence caused.

Sorry for triple post guys.

Because I wasn't able to open a lobby yesterday due to personal commitents, the Rally Organisation has decided that the Round #2's deadline will be extended for more two days. So, with that, the rally ends on January 12th instead of today with the hour of deadline remaining at 23:59.

Good luck! :cheers:

Hi I'm wondering if it's possible to sign up even though you've started the season, if it is then I'd like to drive the R1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Gr.B car with the #44 :) and my team name is Ravenwest Motorsport.

Hi I'm wondering if it's possible to sign up even though you've started the season, if it is then I'd like to drive the R1 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Gr.B car with the #44 :) and my team name is Ravenwest Motorsport.
Hello! Yes, it is possible.
There is a Round #2 whose the deadline will end today at 23:59. 👍

Number entry allocations (#) are based on 2018 IRC Championship standings, however, the number entry allocations are available from #53 onwards. :sly:

Welcome to IRC! :cheers:

Round #2 is over, @Harsk100 wins the race ahead of @Jim38737, who has surprised everyone with an unexpected 2nd place overall and the podium was concluded by @ss3. The Round #2 and standings are as it follows:

upload_2019-2-15_0-31-56.png

upload_2019-2-15_0-32-18.png

NOTE: @LuisT _99 has withdrawn from the series because of time constraint and @Warbeast101 has been forced to miss the Round #2 due to his hand injury. Get well soon!

The next round is the 2nd edition of "Hrvantska Rally", which is set to Dragon Trail Gardens Forward instead of Dragon Trail Seaside as set in last year's edition of Rally Croatia. It will start on 4th March and it will end on March 10th.

See you guys for the Round #3! :cheers:

Sorry for double post and sorry for not telling anything yesterday, but I had some personal issues.

So, just to let you know that the Round #3 from Rally Croatia has started. The rally is set to Dragon Trail Gardens instead of Seaside layout, with the rally duration being set to 6 laps long.

@ss3 @RoadRageDudez @Neyrox @Warbeast101 @Jim38737

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the Track.
Good luck! :cheers:

Last edited:
Round #3 is finished, @Harsk100 wins 3rd rally in a row, equalising @RacingHardTV and in terms of consecutive victories in IRC since its creation on 2016. With that achieved victory, he runs away from the competition on the standings and he stays 1 win away from equalizing CrazyJohn's winning sequence in IRC. Christianne Harsk also achieved a surprising and unexpected podium by finishing 3rd overal ahead of Francesco Pisciotta and @ss3! :eek:

@Neyrox achieves his 3rd class win in a row with his Audi, maintaining him as 100% class victorious in rounds which he had competed with Audi. The same to @epic_apri_39 with Alfa Romeo. Here are the results as it follows:

upload_2019-3-16_23-7-9.png

Next Round is the 2nd anual of French Rally, which will be held on Alasce Village Reverse which will be hosted from 8 to 14 April. Hopefully we will see @Toshost's return in R2 Class to see if he stops Chris Johnson's winning sequence in R2 Class...

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track. Good luck! :cheers:

Hi, I'm afraid I must withdraw from the IRC, due to real life commitments so I won't be able to compete.
Hello Jim, it's a shame. Good luck with your real life commitments! 👍

Thanks for taking part on 2019 IRC. :cheers:

Round #3 is finished, @Harsk100 wins 3rd rally in a row, equalising @RacingHardTV and in terms of consecutive victories in IRC since its creation on 2016. With that achieved victory, he runs away from the competition on the standings and he stays 1 win away from equalizing CrazyJohn's winning sequence in IRC. Christianne Harsk also achieved a surprising and unexpected podium by finishing 3rd overal ahead of Francesco Pisciotta and @ss3! :eek:

@Neyrox achieves his 3rd class win in a row with his Audi, maintaining him as 100% class victorious in rounds which he had competed with Audi. The same to @epic_apri_39 with Alfa Romeo. Here are the results as it follows:

View attachment 807280

Next Round is the 2nd anual of French Rally, which will be held on Alasce Village Reverse which will be hosted from 8 to 14 April. Hopefully we will see @Toshost's return in R2 Class to see if he stops Chris Johnson's winning sequence in R2 Class...

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track. Good luck! :cheers:

I would like to race in R4 with my Evo X not in R2

I would like to race in R4 with my Evo X not in R2
Do you mean with your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Gr. B Rally Car? Then the Gr. B Rally Cars are at R1 Class. You're welcome to attend on Round #4 though. 👍

Back