2019 Porsche GT2 RS availability

• Thread starter Nabooy
  • 19 comments
Because it is really pissing me off how they can miss this car. They should be adding more turbo charged porsche I mean the GT3 and 4 are available but why not the iconic GT2? It is my favorite car and it is a dream to have it and play it.

So whats your problem having a thread for it?

Yeah so whats the problem? Forza horizon 5 is an older game than gt7 do u know it has much more cars than gt7? Forza has cars that we want what the people want mostly. Gt7 they keep adding lame and **** cars that no one cares about and they add track cars. No we need more street cars why cant we have what we want???

Yeah so whats the problem? Forza horizon 5 is an older game than gt7 do u know it has much more cars than gt7? Forza has cars that we want what the people want mostly. Gt7 they keep adding lame and **** cars that no one cares about and they add track cars. No we need more street cars why cant we have what we want???
No one is debating whether or not the car you want should be in the game; that is pure opinion and you're entitled to yours. The problem is why you needed to make a thread on this for the one car you want, when there are other threads already talking about wish-list items.

Last edited:
Sounds like FH5 is the game for you then. Or you need to apply for an executive role at PD where you can control these things?

You’ve shown your true colours here matey! 😜

No one is debating whether or not the car you want should be in the game; that is pure opinion and you're entitled to yours. The problem is why you needed to make a thread on this for the one car you want, when there are other threads already talking about wish-list items.
It has been a months now since they have added any new street cars
Sounds like FH5 is the game for you then. Or you need to apply for an executive role at PD where you can control these things?
Hell no that game is ass and dont like arcade games. Gt7 is best by faaaar i just hope they add more cars u know
You’ve shown your true colours here matey! 😜
Lol whatever u say.. all im asking is for more cars each update instead of 3 or 4
I need a good tune for the gt3 rs any help?

Well, thanks. This thread was the dumpster fire I was hoping it would be. Fun to watch.

Since we're adding our 2c, I think the number of Porks in the game is disproportionately high. I don't need ANOTHER 911 with a very small change in dynamics and power; just go play about with the GT3 to make it indistinguishably similar to a GT2 RS. There is a forum section for asking for tunes.

Since we're adding our 2c, I think the number of Porks in the game is disproportionately high. I don't need ANOTHER 911 with a very small change in dynamics and power; just go play about with the GT3 to make it indistinguishably similar to a GT2 RS. There is a forum section for asking for tunes.
While I do not condone having a singular thread just for ranting about one specific car, I'd like to make the point that the 911 GT2 RS and GT3 RS are very different cars. The GT2 RS is heavily turbocharged, the GT3 RS a high-revving N/A. There is no turbocharging option in GT7 for the GT3 RS, thus it can not really be tuned to be very similar to the GT2 RS.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: Polyphony Digital Studios to shut down after guy complains on pointless thread that a specific car hasn’t appeared in a new game and feels highly aggrieved!

Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that - unless you miraculously contact PD directly and demand a Porsche 911 GT2 RS ‘19 to be added, you specifically will be left disappointed. Besides there are more things the majority of players want beforehand e.g. endurance races, GT League races, improved online lobbies, fairer roulette system etc.

Also, there are certain license agreements that PD have which may not be the same as that of Forza.

It has been a months now since they have added any new street cars
It has literally a month since update 1.29 added five new cars new cars, two being street cars, one of which was a... surprise surprise... a '73 Porsche 911!!!

In current state, Porsche as, I believe, 24 different models on GT7, third ranked, only behind Toyota (34) and Nissan (33), as more cars than other Japanese makers, like Honda, Mazda or Mitsubishi, which have more diverse range of models.
10 of these models are different iterations of the 911, directing to the cars that historically originated the most common racing versions on those times, from FIA group 4 and group 5, then GT1, GT2, GT3, GTE, GT4 and Carrera Cup/Supercup.
The GT2 models (which started on 993, in which there was also the GT1) never were the top shelf sportswise, only slightly powerful than GT3 because of turbocharging, but also heavier and less nimble.
Porsche wise, it should be available a 992 generation model, not another 991 generation model.

Also can't relate to what model you are referring. The last model of the 911 GT2 RS was launched in 2017, and the production run through 2018 and 2019, with some additional units produced though 2020 due a considerable number of cars lost on a sunk ship on way to Brazil, early 2019, already after the production of the 1000 units had been finish.
So there is the 2017 model of Porsche 911 GT2, which is referred is some places as a 2018 model since the production launched in 2018. No 2019 model.
There is also the GT2 RS Clubsport, also launched in 2018, which is a track only version of the 2017 GT2 RS model.

Another reason can also that the 991-gen GT2 RS road car can well be a Forza exclusive, as it was the presentation and cover car for FM7, the first Forza game with Porsche cars from launch. Also PD can possibly not have on top priorities include on their games a car which was on cover on their rivals title.

LFA LFA LFA YEAAAAHHHH

just kidding.
show off the emperors new groove GIF

Because it is really pissing me off how they can miss this car. They should be adding more turbo charged porsche I mean the GT3 and 4 are available but why not the iconic GT2? It is my favorite car and it is a dream to have it and play it.

So whats your problem having a thread for it?
The problem is you're not special and certainly not the only one wanting their favourite car in the game.

There's a wishlist thread where everyone can talk about various kinds of cars that they wish to be added to the game. Go there if you want.

waz
While I do not condone having a singular thread just for ranting about one specific car, I'd like to make the point that the 911 GT2 RS and GT3 RS are very different cars. The GT2 RS is heavily turbocharged, the GT3 RS a high-revving N/A. There is no turbocharging option in GT7 for the GT3 RS, thus it can not really be tuned to be very similar to the GT2 RS.
well said my brother

FYI: I was curious so I tried to emulate a GT2 RS with a GT3 RS yesterday, by doing the following things:
  • Add every measure to the car to increase engine output, then ...
  • Use the engine air restrictor to shape the torque curve as turbo-like as possible
  • When racing, shift at 7000 rpm latest (the GT2 RS revs to 7k)
Overall a wasted effort. The torque of the engine is much much too low to resemble the GT2 RS's turbo engine. And of course, any turbo lag is missing, the engine revs much too willingly at higer revs.

Back