- 263

- Japan
- Achika_Kuonji
On Mar. 2 and 3, there was a big motorsports event モースポフェス 2019 SUZUKA at Suzuka circuit. Not only SF, but also many category cars were there.Yeah, it's almost as if there was a media event for Super Formula or something...
On Mar. 2 and 3, there was a big motorsports event モースポフェス 2019 SUZUKA at Suzuka circuit. Not only SF, but also many category cars were there.Yeah, it's almost as if there was a media event for Super Formula or something...
Japanese currencyWait... What !? 23,000,000 Cr. as a prize if you arrive first?
Wait... What !? 23,000,000 Cr. as a prize if you arrive first?
Japanese currency
Oh ok, I did not know about currency exchangeJapanese dollars, it's like 230000 Cr. with US dollars.

It's "550hp," closer to 700.I saw that 550hp and was thinking closer to Indy car performance but still more nimble than Indy car. I will have to look up sf on you tube and watch a couple races. Looking forward to it though.
Yup.Or will it be in it's own Super Formula brand?
im more for road and old carsI prefer touring cars, but I'm open to er, open wheelers. Pole Position & Monaco GP( both at the arcades), Formula 1 '97, '98, '01 and '03 were fun games. Add the Gran Turismo 3 Formula cars to the list of likes.
As someone mentioned earlier, cars like the Red Bull Jr, are more my speed. SO, dialing down the class from the W08/F1 to the SF19, will be more to my liking.
Do we yet have any official info on painting. I understand the Merc F1 is limited due to FOM licencing. But with an official Super Formula license, and the brands attitude to GT500 cars. I would assume we can pain them.Yup.
I don't see any reason why we would not be able to, the FOM licencing doesn't limit painting the cars in Forza, Mercedes are known to be one of the dullest teams in F1 so probably insisted on no painting. I can't see Super Formula/Dallara having the same rules.Do we yet have any official info on painting. I understand the Merc F1 is limited due to FOM licencing. But with an official Super Formula license, and the brands attitude to GT500 cars. I would assume we can pain them.
Ok I'm right then, Autopolis in this gameno, Motegi and Autopolis would be more better because this is Japanese racecar.
Seems like we won't know about an included track for sure until the update. Hopefully there will be at least a track or new layout for a track included though.Just to be clear, we will receive two SF19 cars, one powered by Toyota, one by Honda both in straight carbon weave.
No track?
Put it this way, if it's 3.002 Gb on March 28, there's a track a comin'!Just to be clear, we will receive two SF19 cars, one powered by Toyota, one by Honda both in straight carbon weave.
No track?
Either it's something I should know, but don't.
Or otherwise we can have a little guessing game.
What's the white symbol/icon in the thumbnail bottom left?
![]()
*Edit*
Ahh, nevermind.
Just me being dopey.
I didn't recognise what I was looking at.
I'll leave the post here for giggles anyway.![]()
I have a strong feeling that Twin Ring Motegi will come along with the SF19 machines.
It depends, if PD plans on putting in the whole SF 2019 calendar we may see in the forseeable future Motegi, SUGO and Okayama being added into the game.Seems that a lot of Japanese tracks will come in the first half of year 2019?
And it remains to be seen whether this upcoming update is an Audi VGT one or a Supra Racing Concept one.It depends, if PD plans on putting in the whole SF 2019 calendar we may see in the forseeable future Motegi, SUGO and Okayama being added into the game.
if we can paint them or buy them in official liveries I'm having Ticktum's car.
He was given a 2 year motorsport ban (1 year suspended) for that, he has big flaws but is also one of the quickest young drivers out there (I guess like Verstappen), Macau last year was bloody impressive. I'd be amazed if he isn't at Toro Rosso for 2020.Unrelated to this topic, but until you mentioned him, i wasnt aware he still had a racing career. I was trackside at Silverstone when he had that coming together with Collard, and just assumed no team would be likely to touch him after that.