2019 Super Formula SF19 Coming to Gran Turismo Sport Later This Month

I'm trying to use the W08, to prepare me until the 28th, but it's just not relieving the itch
7IaW.gif

Not having a TBA track on the manufacturers schedule decreases my faith on a new track so early after the newest Autopolis addition.

Think there's a big possibility PD are just putting TBA in all event information just to not give up any clue.

Not having a TBA track on the manufacturers schedule decreases my faith on a new track so early after the newest Autopolis addition.

Think there's a big possibility PD are just putting TBA in all event information just to not give up any clue.

Yeah but, if you check the webpage this TBA race is the only one without any information about the category and the track

Yeah but, if you check the webpage this TBA race is the only one without any information about the category and the track

Just curious, has the Mercedes W08 been featured in either Nations Cup? I know this thread is about the SF19, but I was thinking an off chance the TBA for the car choice could be something other than the SF19 and may be something we already have. For example, if the Mercedes W08 was hidden behind the TBA, people would like to assume SPA or another F1 circuit is the TBA. Likewise, if SF19 is hidden behind the TBA, people would assume it is Motegi, SUGO or Okayama. I know it may not necessarily match any past patterns, but it was still a thought. Thanks!

I know. That doesnt mean a new track is coming. If I had to bet, I'd say no track is on the way at that date, for the simple fact there's no TBA on the manufacturers schedule. PD have a trend of putting new tracks on both championships schedules.

Round 8 is definitely listed as Autopolis though, and it would be weird for them to repeat. Maybe the current round 4 is a placeholder?

Round 8 is definitely listed as Autopolis though, and it would be weird for them to repeat. Maybe the current round 4 is a placeholder?

If I remember correctly they repeated Catalunya in the manu series I think when that was released so it’s been done before

Latest Posts

Back