2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
So while people are jumping on the 'Fullwood deserves a main game seat' train, young Jack isn't doing as bad a job on qualifying pace as some would have you all believe.

Not disputing his talent. Just think that he hasn't shown enough in S2 to prove that he deserves a main game seat ahead of Brown, Fullwood and even Randle. Wouldn't hurt him to spend another year or two developing his skills before making the jump.

Was busying with study today, but seeing the rain start and stop outside made me imagine that the first race would probably be pretty crazy. It's still starting and stopping now so the main race will probably be pretty entertaining as well

:rolleyes: Craig Baird not realising the mistake he made by not seeing Shane's closing speed? We all saw Shane block the inside, Scott backs off and Shane outbrakes himself. That was easy to see from the tv coverage. What race are they watching up there? He just pulled the trigger first and questioned it later.

Really weird how the #17 wins 18 races and is still threatened to lose the championship, with three races to go.

WOW! I never saw a car go that far into the safety area. Good thing the driver and people around are okay. That's crazy. May have to add more barriers in that area.

images.jpg

What was it, 3 out of the six randomly chosen engines from Bathurst were DJRTP engines (the winner is one of them). So all DJRTP engines were tested :odd:.

That's not random.

Also how does putting them at the back of the grid for this event make even the slightest amount of sense???

If it was still Bathurst sure, but this is what... over a month past now and only now is a penalty applied.

It would be like in the Mexican GP Hamilton was also seen to be not lifting under yellow flag conditions (hypothetical, he was passed the line before the flags came out) and making him start at the back of the grid for the Brazilian GP.

**** this series, it's such a complete and utter joke and this year has made it look even more so

WOW! I never saw a car go that far into the safety area. Good thing the driver and people around are okay. That's crazy. May have to add more barriers in that area.
That's one of the worst I've ever seen for over the fence & out of bounds.

So lucky he never made contact with the tractor parked beside the ute. Sorry for the ute owner too.

Very similar incident to Heimgartner and Courtney at GC by the looks of it.

After seeing how weak the Armco is after multiple accidents this weekend and the Shannon’s Nationals round, it’s really got me on edge whenever an incident is looking likely. I really don’t like how old and low the barrier on the back straight is.

Three Nissans in the top 10. However, that 15 second hold messed it up. We'll see if there is a safety car coming soon.

Latest Posts

Back