2019 World Finals - MONACO

• Thread starter symaski62
  • 65 comments
Not excited for it. Has the corkscrew and that's it. Pretty boring track and too short.
Well in GT5 and GT6 it was one of the circuits I drove on most... Because it's short. Most road cars can get around the track in less than 2 minutes, which is a major plus. This game needs another American circuit and Laguna Seca is one the best. Probably my favourite.

Has a new Gr.3 and or Gr.4 car, ever been revealed at one of these world tours?

I know we've seen new N class cars, but with the Supra GT4 coming next month, would there be a chance of it debuting at the rumoured Laguna Seca Gr.4 event?

I know we've seen new N class cars, but with the Supra GT4 coming next month, would there be a chance of it debuting at the rumoured Laguna Seca Gr.4 event?

To my knowledge, no. Unless the M3 was but I don't think it was.

Well, the MAzda RX-Vision GT3 will be revealed, but for the 2020 FIA Season.
A number of other events are also planned, such as a Trackside Talk with Mazda and Kazunori Yamauchi where they will show a sketch of the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT that will appear inn next year's FIA GT Championships Series.

Back