2020 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,582 comments

5AHRQm4.jpg

F’s in the chat for Elliott. Damn.
Edit: and now it’s raining.

Why in the world would anyone think it was intentional? Chase is the new Dale Jr. no way does it make sense to just dump him without any warning.

It would’ve been Richmond 2008 all over again if Chase was leading (and yes, Chase would’ve had a great chance to win if it stayed green since they probably had time for 2 or 3 more laps before it rained).

Feel sorry for Bowyer, he ran one of the best races of his career until it all came undone (as usual).

Why in the world would anyone think it was intentional? Chase is the new Dale Jr. no way does it make sense to just dump him without any warning.
I agree, it doesn't make sense at all. Hence I prefaced it with an OR. It turns out it's moronic because Kyle was driving out of the rear view mirror and not paying attention.

I agree, it doesn't make sense at all. Hence I prefaced it with an OR. It turns out it's moronic because Kyle was driving out of the rear view mirror and not paying attention.

Oh it was moronic for sure. Now reddit is blowing up with suspend Kyle or hand in his resignation posts. I haven’t even checked fb. I’m sure this is going to haunt Kyle for years beyond the “payback” that is bound to happen.

Thanks to Ky B for completely ruining that one. Also, I can't believe I'm actually defending allowing the teams to fight because of this. Atleast we'll get an amazing gif of Chase Elliot out of this. And likely a run in or two.

Lastly, can we all take a step back and admire how perfectly 2020 this whole race turned out to be?

Amazing finish in Xfinity, I forgot how much better low downforce is even though the two Cup races were both good.

Kyle earned back some brownie points since he raced Briscoe extremely cleanly, possibly too clean. Could’ve easily punted the other Chase in turn 3/4 or put him in the wall coming to the line, Craven style

Amazing finish in Xfinity, I forgot how much better low downforce is even though the two Cup races were both good.

Kyle earned back some brownie points since he raced Briscoe extremely cleanly, possibly too clean. Could’ve easily punted the other Chase in turn 3/4 or put him in the wall coming to the line, Craven style
I bet he wanted to move Briscoe, but since he made some enemies last night, he figured it wasn't worth the risk

I hope to check out as much of tonight's Coca-Cola 600. It will be much different from most past ones with no spectators, but the action will still be great. Just hope Mother Nature doesn't screw this one up.

Enjoy tonight's action, NASCAR fans!

Here is the schedule for this week. All races will have no practice. Also no qualifying except for today’s race, the 600. Qualifying will be at 2:00 eastern.

Back