2020 NFL Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 495 comments
Texans WIN! Playing some of their best games of the season so far, the Houston Texans took down the New England Patriots for only the second-ever time with a 27-20 victory. DeShaun Watson was money in the bank. Defense was good, but the offense was better. It was a well-played game for the most part.

Up next for the Houston Texans- at Detroit on Thanksgiving. That's right! H-Town. MoTown. Thanksgiving Day football in Detroit. And... it also will be an inner-forum rivalry with my good mates Joey D and AnthonyD1993.

Congratulations to all other winners from this week! That even includes Pittsburgh remaining undefeated, now 10-0 with their rout of Jacksonville at Jacksonville.

unknown.png

Man I so hope with everything I can that 5 wins is enough to win the division.

Well the Lions lioned hard. I wanna say Patricia won’t be asked to come into work in the morning, but who knows.

You know, I used to chug the Kool-aid thinking it was the Lions year, now I'm chugging the Fire Patricia Kool-Aid every week. Watch, he'll stay and Quinn won't allow them to pay Golladay, who will then go to another team and get a ring.

Well, it was only a matter of time with this o-line before Burrow went down for the season (or career). That was a nasty looking injury. Probably ACL and maybe more. All I can hope is the damage isn't so bad that he can't come back next year and be competitive. The good thing is that the losses continue to build, and the Bengals are moving up the draft order. Are there some good offensive linemen out there ready to enter the NFL?

Jets at least covered the spread. They are going to accidentally win a game it seems.

Good. Raiders proved me right again.

Our team is not a real contender, we are just stealing wins. That was the drive we needed to stop and the defense simply bowed down to Mahomes. We are not getting to the playoffs, we are not a real team yet.

And you know what, I think the league crowned Lamar Jackson WAY TOO SOON.

Last edited:
Kansas City left Las Vegas with a 35-31 victory last night. Tonight, though...

Rams at Buccaneers TONIGHT!

We have an NFC battle as the NFC West meets the NFC South. It's the Rams from Los Angeles going cross-country to meet the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The site of Super Bowl LV will get its shine on tonight when the Buccaneers try to tame the Rams. Both teams each have three losses so far this season. Both are second in their respective divisions. So this should be a fairly competitive contest tonight. Who will come out on top after this one? We shall see!

--- BETTING INFO ---
FAVORED: TB (-4.5)
Over/Under: 48.5 points

Enjoy tonight's game!

And you know what, I think the league crowned Lamar Jackson WAY TOO SOON.

He is no different than the guy who backs him up, RGIII. Alright, but he’s still a work in progress.

Those Harbaugh’s aren’t very good in the QB development game are they? The family got Andrew Luck at Stanford and expected everything to be that easy again.

Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Murrow is DONE for the season. He's out with a torn ACL and torn MCL. This will really hurt the Bengals.

Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Murrow is DONE for the season. He's out with a torn ACL and torn MCL. This will really hurt the Bengals.

Thank god he is so young, he will be fine after the surgery and rehab.

Now please Bengals, for the love of god, CAN YOU GET HIM AN O-LINE for 2021, please?

Oh, don't remind me of David Carr. Especially the David Carr that got sacked... 76 times or so in one season. I liked David Carr and all, but he was sack-happy thanks to a nearly non-existent, overpaid offensive line on the Houston Texans back then.

I had spinal cord surgery 8 1/2 years ago and walk with a crutch. I'm pretty sure you could put me out there and I'd do just as well as the rest of the o-line. :lol:

With that said, I really hope Burrow doesn't turn into David Carr 2.0. :boggled:

I had spinal cord surgery 8 1/2 years ago and walk with a crutch. I'm pretty sure you could put me out there and I'd do just as well as the rest of the o-line. :lol:

With that said, I really hope Burrow doesn't turn into David Carr 2.0. :boggled:

He’s not in a good situation. Though he seems to be a lot more naturally gifted than David Carr. He’s strikes me as a Stafford clone. Which can only be a positive thing.

I'm pretty sure you could also moonlight as the Jets Head Coach and do just as well as he would WHILE impersonating a toll booth for the Bengals O-Line.

It was the Los Angeles Rams that got the win on the road 27-24 last night at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Thanksgiving and Black Friday are upon us for this upcoming week of NFL football. Here are all the Thanksgiving matches as well as a handful of other games for this week. Get ready for:

* HOU Texans at DET Lions (THANKSGIVING)
* WAS (Football Team) at DAL Cowboys (THANKSGIVING)
* BAL Ravens at PIT Steelers (THANKSGIVING) <<< PIT currently (10-0)
* LV Raiders at ATL Falcons
* NYG Giants at CIN Bengals
* TEN Titans at IND Colts
* CAR Panthers at MIN Vikings
* MIA Dolphins at NYJ Jets <<< NYJ currently 0-10
* NO Saints at DEN Broncos
* CHI Bears at GB Packers (SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
* SEA Seahawks at PHI Eagles (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)

There are several other games, but these are some of the many for Week 12 of NFL Football in 2020. So go enjoy the games coming up!

Happy Thanksgiving, GTPlanet mates!

Would you like some football with your Thanksgiving? We were to have three games today, but there will be only two. Our games today feature my Houston Texans at the Detroit Lions followed by the Washington (Football Team) at the Dallas Cowboys. So both Texas teams play today. All of you please safely enjoy Thanksgiving and also enjoy some football.

Lions up by one at the moment.

Would have been awesome if you could also score last week. It was such a winnable game on paper.

Lions gotta Lion, I guess.

Last edited:
H-Town. MoTown. Throwdown. It was 41-25 the final whistle today at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. First half was rather sloppy with both teams getting turned over. We capitalized on ours including a pick-six by one Mr. Justin James Watt. After Detroit went for it on 4th Down and failed, the Texans pulled some trickery and cashed in a wild touchdown. I was actually expecting this game to be a great bit closer. Like maybe... tied at 31 with either driving team having a chance to win on a last-second field goal. We'd probably have a better record by now if we didn't have such a brutal schedule to start with. Both the Texans and Lions are now 4-7 on the season. I think this is the second-ever Thanksgiving game for the Houston Texans. And... we're undefeated! 2-0 on Thanksgiving! :sly:

Up next for the Houston Texans... we're back home next Sunday (not this coming Sunday) to host the Indianapolis Colts. Yep- more important business now.

Nice playing with you, Detroit Lions. Good luck to you the rest of the season. Congratulations to all other winners of this week's games!

Lions gotta Lion. Just fire Patricia and start all over again.

And a wild take: IMO, Deshaun Watson should be MVP this year.

"Play of the Game" for me in HOU at DET was the trick touchdown play after Detroit turned the ball over on downs. I don't think the Texans were trying to clown the Lions or anything, but it really felt like it wasting no time after getting the ball back. I'm obviously proud of my Texans, but it is a sad state of affairs for the Detroit Lions.

Back