2020 NTT IndyCar Series SeasonOpen Wheel 

They said maybe he could make it to the end on only two stops now. Maybe it was deliberate. Wreck the immediate competition and take your penalty under caution, then have an "accident" by yourself so you can pit and get fuel and tires and come out only ten seconds behind the leader.

Pro Gamer move.

Figures that Felix would win the day I wasn't wearing my Rosenqvist shirt. :lol:

I got to see the pass live though as I was sitting in turn 8 at the time, so people got to see a guy wearing a Penske shirt cheering the fact a Ganassi driver took the lead.

It was a good day for the next generation to take the spotlight. O'Ward could have won if he'd taken blacks, IMHO.

That battle for the lead at the end was as good as you could ask for. 2020 is looking like The Year of Ganassi so far.

Rossi does not seem to be same driver he used to be. Has something in his life or the Andretti organization changed?
Saw some glimpses of the Rossi we knew yesterday. I recall him saying the Aeroscreen has affected the balance of the car not to his liking so they've been working around that. As for last year, I can see it being tough since he probably drove a better season than Newgarden but just didn't have the equipment to compete with Penske week in and week out.

Hope he finds his mojo before the 500 because I still think he's going to be one of the all time greats at IMS.

NBC gold is a ripoff. I’m literally logged in on their site and they’re saying I’m not eligible to watch qualifying. Come on guys

Monster accident for Herta and Veekay on the restart, very lucky it wasn’t worse.

Incredible luck for Ericsson as well, a major chunk of debris bouncing off the aeroscreen.

Last edited:
What is it with pit stop issues this season? Are the INDYCAR teams not allow to practice in between races?

Also, I don’t think anyone can question the effectiveness of the aero screen after that. :scared:

It’s amazing that Herta’s car didn’t even clip the fence. I thought for sure he was gonna snag a pole.

McLaren will be a very formidable team if Askew continues to develop. Carlin has also had a good showing when Daly is in the car.

Also, I don’t think I’m meant to attend a race at Iowa, last year storms caused it to start super late so I couldn’t stay to the end and I had to call off my trip this year as I had a cough on Friday morning (it didn’t last long and my temp was normal but I figured it would be a good idea to stay home just in case).

Sucks to see the Portland and Laguna Seca races cancelled. The bright side for me is that not only will I be able to attend Mid-Ohio, it's going to be a doubleheader on top of it! 👍

So...this is quite the bombshell: 2017 NASCAR Cup champion crew chief Cole Pearn is coming out of retirement to be Daly's engineer for the 500.
That's gonna be a heck of a combo. ECR is already good at Indy, we know Daly has become an extremely dependable driver, and Cole Pearn is arguably the best NASCAR Crew Chief in the last 10 years.

Back