2020 Touring Car discussion (TCR, BTCC etc.)Touring Cars 

I need this on YouTube. I tried the ITV4 subscription again, but still not working. Haven't tried to see if they post on Facebook. Other series doing so. Wish BTCC would help a brotha out.

I need this on YouTube. I tried the ITV4 subscription again, but still not working. Haven't tried to see if they post on Facebook. Other series doing so. Wish BTCC would help a brotha out.

Does ITV allow non-UK 'subscriptions'? I know it's geo-blocked in a lot of countries. It's also worth considering it does take 'em a few hours to get the stream on demand available once the live coverage has finished.

Does ITV allow non-UK 'subscriptions'? I know it's geo-blocked in a lot of countries. It's also worth considering it does take 'em a few hours to get the stream on demand available once the live coverage has finished.
I'm subscribed to the ITV hub and it read "Sorry. This video isn't available". Did that last year when I tried watching.

I'm subscribed to the ITV hub and it read "Sorry. This video isn't available". Did that last year when I tried watching.

Subscribed, or just registered an e-mail address with? I'm 99.9% sure it's geo-blocked in most of the world.

Sadly, that is right for the BTCC programme, because it's about 7 hours long - it's not even available in the UK on catch up. The BTCC catch up on Saturday will be on the site if it's available in your country.

Sadly, that is right for the BTCC programme, because it's about 7 hours long - it's not even available in the UK on catch up. The BTCC catch up on Saturday will be on the site if it's available in your country.

The full broadcast is already on the website. I can't post a link because tablet, but go to itv.com/hub, select episodes, go to 'b' and BTCC is there with two episodes.. Saturday and Sundays broadcasts. It's easy to watch in the UK, but I think everywhere else is geo-blocked.

Subscribed, or just registered an e-mail address with? I'm 99.9% sure it's geo-blocked in most of the world.
Clicked on 7-day free trial. Used my real email. Put in a UK(required)postcode. Accepts the info. Allows me to navigate itvhub. See all shows available. Click on each. Tries load. "Sorry" messaging displays.

If it's geo-blocked, I haven't seen the fine print. Should tell me I can't watch from my IP address/mobile devices, etc or something. Instead of the Sorry message.

Guess I'm stuck with the highlights on YouTube...

The full broadcast is already on the website. I can't post a link because tablet, but go to itv.com/hub, select episodes, go to 'b' and BTCC is there with two episodes.. Saturday and Sundays broadcasts. It's easy to watch in the UK, but I think everywhere else is geo-blocked.

When I've tried it in the past, it's never worked for me... I'll give it a go as I missed it this weekend.

If it's geo-blocked, I haven't seen the fine print. Should tell me I can't watch from my IP address/mobile devices, etc or something. Instead of the Sorry message.

On the sign-up page...

upload_2020-8-4_13-14-21.png

.... The point is, it's Free to view/Free to air in the UK on ITV Hub, with no subscription... and it's only G e o - b l o c k e d.

On the sign-up page...

View attachment 946361

.... The point is, it's Free to view/Free to air in the UK on ITV Hub, with no subscription... and it's only G e o - b l o c k e d.
I'm all good now that that person posted the races. 👍

Awesome quick racing. The Inifiniti was looking good in Race1. Love the 4-series and Corolla as well.

Surprised to see Matt Neal still driving.

Qualifying for BTCC at Brands GP just about to begin. With this weekend being going to be a scorcher temperature wise (and hopefully race-wise too!) at 27°C, will be interesting to see how much the heat affects things, given it's usually a wet and cold October when they visit Brands GP.

Have to say that Sutton looked very ragged during the livestream. Should be interesting to see how he fights back in racing conditions. Great start to the weekend for Motorbase; hope that Proctor has more luck tomorrow to build on his form in Free Practice (3rd in FP2!).

Edit: Well, someone is on the ball.

Nice to be able to watch this. Really excellent racing all round. Disappointing that Sutton was turned around in the first race but him charging back through the field made for some very entertaining viewing.

And just like last time at Donington, Turkington pulled out number 12 for the reverse grid draw for race 3, meaning a maximum shuffle. As a result Aiden Moffat will start on pole in the other Laser Tools Infiniti, with Goff 2nd in the VW and James Gornall in the Audi 3rd. Turkington will be 12th, which should be interesting with maximum ballast, and Butcher will be keen to continue his momentum too, likewise Jackson.

Breakthrough win for Oliphant in Race 3 holding off Sutton and gives WSR their 300th podium. Jelley takes 3rd after misfortunes for the rest of the field. Ollie Brown, Jack Butel and Nicolas Hamilton all score their first points of the season in 13th, 14th and 15th.

That's great to see, was interested to see who would be driving when they said they were looking at having guest drives this season. Glad their running one car for the rest of season, and to have Bushell is a perfect start given his luck (or lack off as of late!).

Back