- 13,768

- United Kingdom
That saved my team as I have Salah as captain, but made Lukaku Vice Captain this weekFPL: Mane and Salah aren't playing because of AFCON.
Liverpool: Have a game. Never mind that, have a goal each, guys.
FFS.
That saved my team as I have Salah as captain, but made Lukaku Vice Captain this weekFPL: Mane and Salah aren't playing because of AFCON.
Liverpool: Have a game. Never mind that, have a goal each, guys.
FFS.
To be honest it wasn't good, but we've played much worse. First half we were poor, didn't control the game at all, it was all Wolves. Second half we actually started to create chances, Bruno made an impact when he came on, and I felt like a goal might be coming. Then Rashford came on and we lost the attacking intent down our left and Wolves scored against the run of play at that time (though thoroughly deserved overall).Man United 0-1 Wolves.
Didn't see the game...and I'm glad I didn't! Heard it was shocking from United....
I saw this somewhere else too. Having to put a largely reserve/U23 team out with their coach in charge, whilst the main bulk of the first team squad and coaching staff is thousands miles away the night before in a FIFA mandated games is one thing. They could just have said **** the domestic cup competition, and then been hammered for not showing 'respect' by pulling out. 🤔 🙄Where's Neil Critchley and his under-23 players this time?
Which are, predictably, a disgrace.the games that are on TV
It's all about keeping the rich rich and the poor poor.Which are, predictably, a disgrace.
Anyone 'member when they put some minnows on the TV for the FA Cup Third Round, for some vital exposure, TV money, and one-off big crowds, and not just Premier League clubs and all-PL ties? I 'member.
Barnsley - Barrow, Kidderminster - Reading, or Luton - Harrogate would all be ideal. But no, got to keep the Prems happy.
Nice thought, but these company's pay for the rights, and have to get a return on their investment via advertising, BBC aside. The game on Saturday night as an example, I watched the game because it was Cit€h playing Swindon, if it were Luton v Swindon, I doubt I would have bothered. Long gone are the days I would watch all football on TV. The chance of a 'giant' being 'killed', is what attracts the casual viewer, and footy fan of neither of the teams involved.Which are, predictably, a disgrace.
Anyone 'member when they put some minnows on the TV for the FA Cup Third Round, for some vital exposure, TV money, and one-off big crowds, and not just Premier League clubs and all-PL ties? I 'member.
Barnsley - Barrow, Kidderminster - Reading, or Luton - Harrogate would all be ideal. But no, got to keep the Prems happy.
I thought it was £142m.In 4 years, Phillips Coutinho has gone from a £120million signing to Barcelona to now being loaned out to an Aston Villa side that are 13th in the League. Wow.
Good signing and coup for Gerrard though
Don't know how the Premier League control what games the media company's choose to show in the FA Cup, or League Cup! 🤔It's all about keeping the rich rich and the poor poor.
For all the talk the PL does about money being passed down the leages they do pretty well at preventing them from getting exposure and funding that could really help them at times.
I don't know either, not sure why I connected the PL with the FA cupDon't know how the Premier League control what games the media company's choose to show in the FA Cup, or League Cup! 🤔
It's more than a nice thought - it's literally what happened for 80 years. This is the first "first" weekend of FA Cup football I can remember where there's no "Division 3" or lower team picked for a Saturday/Sunday TV game. Swindon - Man City is the only one involving a lower-tier team, and that was on Friday night.Nice thought, but
*Chelsea and Plymouth Argyle would like to mention that they are in the 4th round as well.Luton 4-0 Harrogate
Wolves 3-0 Sheff United
West Ham 2-0 Leeds
Spurs 3-1 Morecambe
Stoke 2-0 Leyton Orient
Liverpool 4-1 Shrewsbury
Charlton 0-1 Norwich
Cardiff 2-1 Preston (after extra time)
Nott Forest 1-0 Arsenal
One upset being Forest beating a flat Arsenal team who didn't really do a lot, credit to Forest though who were great, Spurs and Liverpool survive scares as they were both 1-0 down.
FA Cup Fourth Round Draw.
Crystal Palace v Hartlepool
Bournemouth v Boreham Wood
Everton v Brentford
Southampton v Crawley
Kidderminster v West Ham
Cambridge v Luton
Peterborough v QPR
Huddersfield v Barnsley
Liverpool v Cardiff
Stoke v Wigan
Tottenham v Brighton
Man United/Aston Villa v Middlesbrough
Nott Forest v Leicester
Man City v Fulham
Wolves v Norwich
Have to admit I did say the exact same thing to myself when I saw the newsSouthampton thrashed Brentford 4-1 in one of the rearranged PL games tonight and we are going to get through those games as there is another one tomorrow in West Ham v Norwich and there is two more next Tuesday and another two next Wednesday.
Burnley's Chris Wood is heading to Newcastle for a medical after they triggered Wood's release clause...which it £25 million.
£25 MILLION FOR CHRIS WOOD!!!!