2021 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,202 comments
Wow Xfinity coverage is pretty awful today, it's like I've been watching more commercials than actual racing.

Last edited:
Twitter's anti Prince Elliott agenda is genuinely hilarious. They don't even care about who won, they're just over the moon about Elliott finishing 4th in a car and track he's never driven, as if it somehow invalidates his entire career up until now. Like damn, get a life. Smh

Cars getting too aggressive at that curb. Race might be called with 4 laps to go.

Kerbing was coming up on the previous lap. With debris flying everywhere. + Truex in a tire barrier. Why race control didn’t throw the caution then is beyond me. Whole situation could have been avoided.

Last edited:
Screenshot from 2021-08-15 22-18-08.png

The moment Logano hits the curb.

Why they didn’t remove the big sausage kerb as well I can’t figure out. I mean, we all saw this one coming right?

Briscoe cuts the course, then spins Hamlin, then blows a braking zone, and somehow Almendinger wins.

Dinger!!!! :D

Really should have been Hamlin's though.

As for the race itself, I'd be fine if it was a one-off as prior to the track falling apart it was a snooze fest.

I don’t watch much Nascar but I enjoyed the races this weekend. The triple header with Indy was great, I hope they do it again next year.

Last edited:
Back