2021 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 936 comments
I didn't see this coming :eek:

If he's going where they think (BJR) I honestly don't think it's a good move (edit: as much as I like Brad and his team), but if he's landed one of the still vacant seats at either WAU or Tickford then that's a different, and far better story.

Last edited:
I didn't see this coming :eek:
Yeah, big surprise. Even bigger that he appears to be going to BJR. Would have thought Tickford might have tried to get back him into the fold, with uncertainty around Le Brocq and Courtney. Or even WAU, with Fullwood's future up in the air.

Interesting to see what happens with BJR now. Percat, Heimgartner (maybe) and Smith doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Leaves Brad with the awkward choice between Hazelwood or Macauley. 😅

Last edited:
Yeah, big surprise. Even bigger that he appears to be going to BJR. Would have thought Tickford might have tried to get back him into the fold, with uncertainty around Le Brocq and Courtney. Or even WAU, with Fullwood's future up in the air.

Interesting to see what happens with BJR now. Percat, Heimgartner (maybe) and Smith doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Leaves Brad with the awkward choice between Hazelwood or Macauley. 😅
Seeing as I'm still a part-time personal sponsor* of Todd's I kinda hope they've had enough practice with Andrew to break the news gently to young Macca.

* Todd's mum is such a champion! She's still going strong with the sausage sizzle, where I'm a regular, at my local Bunnings near on every weekend. Todd was there on the tongs the other day too :)

Seeing as I'm still a part-time personal sponsor* of Todd's I kinda hope they've had enough practice with Andrew to break the news gently to young Macca.
Someone mentioned Andrew Jones on Twitter, when talking about this subject. I can't recall if Andrew made the decision himself to step back or was pushed. 😂

And yeah, he's had more than his fair share of bad luck but Macauley is into his third full time season now and he's currently 24th in the championship. Think it would be a massive blunder for BJR to keep him over Hazelwood.
* Todd's mum is such a champion! She's still going strong with the sausage sizzle, where I'm a regular, at my local Bunnings near on every weekend. Todd was there on the tongs the other day too :)
They are still doing the sizzles? That's cool. 👍

Last edited:
It was mentioned in an article a few days ago but Fullwood to Tickford has apparently picked up steam. Though Bryce is denying that's the case.

Holdsworth is the rumored front runner to replace him. I'd rather WAU stick with Fullwood for another year, the talent is there. Just seems like consistency is his major issue. Interesting that Percat's name has been thrown into the mix, despite him signing an extension with BJR not too long ago. Could this be why BJR made a move for Heimgartner? 🤔

Last edited:
Phillip Island round cancelled.
First of many I'm guessing. Think Bathurst might be the only round we get, the way it's headed. 😢

Edit: Gold Coast gone as well.
Ok i think none of us saw this coming.
👀

Know AA isn't exactly the most reilable source but sure seems like a done a deal. Backs up what Speedcafe were saying about Fullwood to Tickford and Heimgartner to BJR. As much as I'd hate to see Fullwood leave. Percat coming back to Walkinshaw would be great.

Last edited:
Ok i think none of us saw this coming.
And now official from the man himself.

Going off WAU not announcing the Mostert deal until the 2019 season was over. I'd guess this might be the same with Nick. If indeed, that is where he is going.

And now official from the man himself.

Going off WAU not announcing the Mostert deal until the 2019 season was over. I'd guess this might be the same with Nick. If indeed, that is where he is going.
It seems like the one that makes sense but then again this has been an unusual silly season.

Winton becomes the latest round to bite the dust.

Hope we get some racing in before Bathurst. It's hard to see where or when it's going to happen though.

Last edited:
Ingall/Feeney Bathurst wildcard livery.

SCALiveryLaunch-Car-1.jpg

Not the best Supercheap livery by any means but certainly not the worst. "Enforcer and The Kid" is a nice touch.

But the track does have varying layouts, hopefully they mix it up.
Apparently they are going to run the different layouts, which should keep things from getting a bit stale. Just happy to have some night racing on the calendar this year. Always a good spectacle.

Back