2021 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 936 comments
The red wheels are nice. I always like seeing colored rims. Nothing spectacular but it's an improvement over his regular livery at the very least.

Last edited:
Hopefully we have better racing then we did in the first half too. Yeah they were a few great races like Race 1 at Sandown. But hopeful we some great racing over the next 6 weeks to finish this weird season off.

Slightly disappointing qualifying for Mostert, at least he made the shootout though. Both DJR cars are looking the goods. ADP is definitely the one to beat this weekend.

Last edited:
ADP seems tough to beat. Erebus boys doing a mega job. One of them fingers crossed get on the podium.

Anton my pick for the race.

Last edited:
At least the first race I’ve watched isn’t a T8 1,2. Shame about Wil on the grass, but once I heard, “Now time to preserve the tyres” from the commentary, knew I didn’t have to watch the middle of the race. Also like how the fireworks missed the Ford, but we’re on que for the Holden. Hmmm… :mischievous::cool::sly:

What happened with the podium? Shane and Brodie just walked straight off without even spraying champagne, leaving Anton standing there by himself.

What happened with the podium? Shane and Brodie just walked straight off without even spraying champagne, leaving Anton standing there by himself.
Was thinking maybe they ran down to spray the champagne on their team instead? I noticed the team weren’t directly under the podium, the top 3 cars were parked in the way. Was definitely a bit weird though.

Was thinking maybe they ran down to spray the champagne on their team instead? I noticed the team weren’t directly under the podium, the top 3 cars were parked in the way. Was definitely a bit weird though.
They didn’t spray any team members though, I saw on the tv footage that they just went down to them and shook hands etc. It just seemed a bit weird, and especially disrespectful to Anton, after he just won the race on prime time tv. It almost seemed like SVG and Brodie were making some kind of protest.

Yeah, pretty uneventful race all round. Full credit to ADP. He's been unstoppable since the first practice. Have to feel for Will Brown though. Rough way to lose out on what would have been a podium finish.

Unless someone else steps up dramatically. It's not just hard seeing anyone beat ADP today. It's hard to see anyone beating him over the next few weeks. This is McLaughlin type domination. :crazy:

Yeah he used his the time off to get on top of everything. It's just a shame it won't lead to title fight. Unless SVG falls of a cliff in form. He's already got the title. Just got to stay out of trouble now.

Turns out the only person who can beat ADP, is ADP himself. And what has happened to Tickford? Waters especially has been nowhere all weekend. :crazy:

At least this race was more entertaining than last night.

Not really a fan of the tire allotment rules. I get that they are trying to mix up the field but then you get cars like Brodie that are capable of finishing on the podium and are now running in the back because they have no tires left.

Just a quick update about the new circuit. Owner of the company I work for, got a virtual tour. It's anti-clockwise and one of the corners is off-camber(he can't remember which one). Should be completed in nine months.

Back