2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
Might be the most booed Xfinity Champion in a long time.
Has Kyle Busch even had THIS much hate? I remember the boos from winning races but from what I keep hearing, sounds like this kid might've taken the crown in a single season.

Last edited:
Seeing this kid get the chip makes Noah's comments this week all the more richer lol. On to tomorrow! #9in22

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:
Untitled.jpg

Seeing Troll Gibbs win just sucks. I think back to the last true "family owns the team so I'm guaranteed a spot" champion in Austin Dillon.

Austin took a lot of heat for his situation and for winning, but he handled himself with so much more class tham Gibbs has. He also didn't simply wreck people to get through. I think had he done it RCR would have sat him down for it. Doubt Gibbs is getting the same back room corrections.

Has Kyle Busch even had THIS much hate? I remember the boos from winning races but from what I keep hearing, sounds like this kid might've taken the crown in a single season.
To be honest, I don't think so. Not even Lewis Hamilton in F1 came close in my opinion.

I wonder how it'll be when he gets to race in the Cup Series next season.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think so. Not even Lewis Hamilton in F1 came close in my opinion.

I wonder how it'll be when he gets to race in the Cup Series next season.
Kyle Busch DID have this much hate. Jeff Gordon was pelted with beer cans after winning Talladega. Ty Gibbs will keep receiving this reception until he races cleanly.

Kyle Busch DID have this much hate. Jeff Gordon was pelted with beer cans after winning Talladega. Ty Gibbs will keep receiving this reception until he races cleanly.
Fair enough. But did KB actually revice this amount of hate that quickly?

Looks like nobody from the Gibbs family will be at the race today due to a family emergency. There is no indication yet on who the replacement driver will be.

Looks like nobody from the Gibbs family will be at the race today due to a family emergency. There is no indication yet on who the replacement driver will be.
Sounds like Hemric if he can fit in the seat.

I do wonder what the emergency is?

Halfway in stage 2 and nobody seems to have anything for Joey Logano.

Last edited:
A little baffled, the 9 team looks so strong in practice. Maybe they're waiting for for the track temps to change?

Last edited:
Chase Elliott spins and may have broken the toe link.

Update: Toe link is bent. The car still looks very good but there are obviously pressure points that could easily end a day. Elliott spun off the nose of Chastain.

Last edited:
Looked like Chastain and Elliott and both wanted to go left, but Elliott wanted to go left a little more and he turned himself over the nose of Ross.

Last edited:
Back