2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
Might have spoken too soon. Looks like they somehow fixed it. He's only 1 lap down and there is a lot of time left.
Ah okay, German commentators stated he might be two laps down. They have just corrected their statement, hah.

Bowman in his first race back from a concussion has crashed off of turn 2.
Edit: Cleaned out by McDowell.

Last edited:
Bell with a 20 second stop. Possibly ending his championships hopes.

Congratulations to Joey Logano on winning the 2022 NASCAR Cup Championship, his 2nd career title. Completely dominant this race.

The discussion thread for next season is now open. Will get to work prettying up the 1st post with logos and schedules later tonight. Thank you to everyone who participated in this years discussion thread.

Last edited:
Imagine watching the whole season to see how Logano wins the championship, feels like 2018 all over again…

You have to give it to Trackhouse!! In their 2nd year they got their both drivers to the playoffs and one almost made it by doing one of the most craziest things ever seen in motorsport!! For me, that's impresive!! 😁

Last edited:
Happy to see Penske score both the IndyCar and NASCAR championships!

Also, apart from a few issues, some minor and some major, I really like the new car. If they can get the safety issues and short track package figured out we will be in for a great era of racing.

I don't know about you guys but I couldn't help but notice an air of sorrow after the finish of that one. From the heartbreak of JGR, the disinterest from the crowd in regards to Joey's win, to the disappointment of HMS.

Just felt sorrowful...

Last edited:
You have to give it to Trackhouse!! In their 1st year they got their both drivers to the playoffs and one almost made it by doing one of the most craziest things ever seen in motorsport!! For me, that's impresive!! 😁
Not that it matters but this is their 2nd year.

Logano was dominant throughout the day, but I feel Blaney was better at the end. I think he intentionally sat behind Joey as rear gunner in case Chastain made too much headway. Unfortunately, when it was apparent Ross wasn't going to get there, he was slightly too far behind to make a run on Joey himself.

I too was wondering if Blaney was running interference for Logano, especially at the end. It didn't seem like he would pull a Ty Gibbs and wreck his teammate for the win though.

Back