Premium
United States
United States
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/01/21/2021-nissan-pathfinder-spy-shots/

Pathfinder_004.jpg

Pathfinder_010.jpg

Looking good...

EDIT:
.... at this moment, i am just glad i found no glaring error in design or anything major to criticize...

which is really good by modern standard when every other auto manufacturer try to outdo each other to shock and awe, or divide with some outlandish design....

I like this type of safe design, middle of the road, and non offensive/pleasing... yet modern...
This gets my vote over anything else in the segment right now in terms of design...

NOw let's see how it performs...

Last edited:
My gripe is the c-pillar that goes up partway and stops. I think it would look way better if they just made that pillar all black like the rest.

It looks like a Chinese knock-off of a Range Rover that was designed by someone who didn't see any picture of said Range Rover and was only told about it through a really bad translator.

It looks like a Chinese knock-off of a Range Rover that was designed by someone who didn't see any picture of said Range Rover and was only told about it through a really bad translator.
It's boring and derivative, but it's not bad. The previous one was bad.

2019-nissan-pathfinder-rock-creek-edition.jpg

It doesn't even look cool when it's dirty! The new one is a vast improvement.

Last edited:
Glad Nissan went back to the more square look of the original P-finder. However, it looks like every other SUV.

Should be nice with off-road accessories.

More importantly they got rid of the cvt.

"Making 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque, it’s the same engine Nissan uses today, but the automaker should be able to get more out of it thanks to a new 9-speed automatic."

I do feel that 3.5 v6's esp. ones based on the old vq35 whatever is probably well past its used by date.

Latest Posts

Back