2022 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 724 comments
Agreed, it was a mess from the start. Courtney obviously knew something was up when he bailed early on
Yeah it was a complete joke. It's a shame to see Fabs decline from 2019 until now. Like I said previously I hope he'll get a front-running enduro gig.

I'd say Davison was steadily declining after HRT and FPV/FPR/PRA. Fabian just got the, "Don't let the door knob hit'ya where the good Lord spit'cha..."

Testers went out to CI this morning. Still on track for tarmac to be laid in July. Hope a deal can be made to include it at some point(approved for Level 2 ). It's a privately owned circuit that can't come soon enough.

Why can't we go to a track like Phillip Island or somewhere that isn't on the calendar. I know that the deal is that the opening round has to be in NSW. But by the sounds of things they'll switch the events around so it could be worse. But make SMP have supersofts, it was the best racing over the 4 weeks there. Even though we had one race on that tyre, but it produced some the best racing we've seen in a long, long time.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would have much preferred to see them run at Philip Island or somewhere else. SMP is great track and all but after holding so many rounds there over the past couple of years. It'd just be nice to have something different.

Edit. lol

Last edited:
It seems like there figuring out where the finale will be hosted. If it's not Newcastle I'll disappointed. But I think at this point in time focus on getting the season underway. So we don't have another year where we have to pause for a few months so just focus on that for the time being. That's just my thoughts on this.

The GM Gen 3 car has got a mean sidewall slicer up front :crazy:. SVG will put that to good use... if anyone can get the jump on him that is.

Untitled.png

The Ford version is much more rounded and a far more sensible tyre friendly design IMO.

Untitled1.png

Last edited:
Teaser of T8's livery set to be revealed tomorrow morning. If you zoom in enough on Feeney's phone. Looks more or less the same as last years, maybe with a little more white though? Not expecting huge changes.

Feeney-2022-livery-FKiznvCagAIybCQ.jpg

Last edited:
Teaser of T8's livery set to be revealed tomorrow morning. If you zoom in enough on Feeney's phone. Looks more or less the same as last years, maybe with a little more white though? Not expecting huge changes.

Yep, bit more white... and I also did the zoom in thing to check it out.

anton-de-pasquale-dick-johnson-1.webp

The only thing more pointless than a Shell livery teaser is a Red Bull livery teaser.

Back