2022 US Mid-Term Elections Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 459 comments
Lauren Boebert has won her primary making her a favourite for reelection in November. She's wasting no time in trying to smash the wall between church and state into tiny pieces so I hope @Danoff and any Coloradans reading this have brushed up on their prayers and Bible studies. ⛪

Last edited:
Maybe he's just talking it out.

Screenshot_20220701-095511_Facebook.jpg

People have been predicting doom and gloom for Democrats in 2022, but independents are moving left in big numbers.

Last edited:
People have been predicting doom and gloom for Democrats in 2022, but independents are moving left in big numbers.

All the Republicans had to do was nothing - the headwinds the Democrats are up against are strong. But Republicans just can't help themselves - they just have to be bat**** crazy cartoon characters.

Does anyone else think that when Trump inevitably drops dead of a hamberder induced heart attack his entire base is going to lose it's **** in an orgy of conspiracies? If they believed that the election was rigged and dediced to storm the Capitol there's no way that they don't take his death as a sign to start the armed rebellion across the whole country, right?

Does anyone else think that when Trump inevitably drops dead of a hamberder induced heart attack his entire base is going to lose it's **** in an orgy of conspiracies? If they believed that the election was rigged and dediced to storm the Capitol there's no way that they don't take his death as a sign to start the armed rebellion across the whole country, right?
He'll probably be like Elvis and eventually you will be able to get married by a Trump impersonator.

He'll probably be like Elvis and eventually you will be able to get married by a Trump impersonator.
I could totally see that happening. Mar-a-largo turned into a Graceland type thing. A gift shop where you can buy a snowglobe with a orange blob standing out in front of a replica Mar-a-largo with a red hat on. You can buy a t-shirt that says "I raided Mar-a-largo and all I got was this crappy t-shirt".

I think you're more likely to be able to get divorced by a Trump impersonator.

Jezza819
I could totally see that happening. Mar-a-largo turned into a Graceland type thing. A gift shop where you can buy a snowglobe with a orange blob standing out in front of a replica Mar-a-largo with a red hat on. You can buy a t-shirt that says "I raided Mar-a-largo and all I got was this crappy t-shirt".

I think you mean 'grift shop' ;)

Last edited:
He's too healthy to die.

I think you're more likely to be able to get divorced by a Trump impersonator.
"You're fired. Where's my money? What do you mean you don't have any? This divorce was stolen and a lie! Lock them up!"

Cheney considering a whitehouse run is pretty solid. I have trouble seeing her win the republican nomination, but if she could do it, that would be pretty fantastic.
Yeah, there's no universe in which that could possibly happen and Cheney will likely fare the way Bill Weld did in the 2020 Republican primary. "Moderate Republicans" or "Pro Democracy Republicans" are statistically irrelevant in this era. Pre-Trump moderate republicans are mostly either Trumpers, moderate Democrats, or politically disaffected by now.

Womens underwear that says “Grab Here”

Hopefully you've been following the 2022 Senate race in Pennsylvania between Democratic Lt. Governor John Fetterman and carpet-bagging TV doctor and Republican Mehmet Oz. Back in April, Oz released a video in which he "shopped" at a grocery store he could never remember the name of for crudités for his wife, trying to complain that high prices were all Biden's fault. It took a while for the video to gain traction, but it did, backfiring badly on him.

Last edited:
He couldn't even get the name of the store or the town right? At 0'31" in the video the sign says the name of the shop is Redner's. I hope Pennsylvanians aren't fooled at election time.

Last edited:
I hope Pennsylvanians aren't fooled at election time.
Doesnt look like it, according to the poll tracker at fivethirtyeight.com. And this is after Fetterman had a stroke and needed to stop campaigning for a few weeks.
73A1A2C9-9AC9-488A-858E-A37998A3A059.jpeg

Hopefully you've been following the 2022 Senate race in Pennsylvania between Democratic Lt. Governor John Fetterman and carpet-bagging TV doctor and Republican Mehmet Oz. Back in April, Oz released a video in which he "shopped" at a grocery store he could never remember the name of for crudités for his wife, trying to complain that high prices were all Biden's fault. It took a while for the video to gain traction, but it did, backfiring badly on him.

I think I saw a video of him a few months ago at a gas station filling up his SUV complaining about how high gas prices were and it was Biden's fault. With all the millions of dollars you have and you're complaining about how much it costs to fill up your big ass SUV?!?!

Back